ForumsForum GamesMy Super Power Destroys Yours!

111 19026
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

Ok this was an old game a couple months ago that I wanted to bring back because it was so much fun!

Ok so here is how it works, someone makes up a superpower and then the next person makes another one that would cancel the other, destroy it, destroy the person, get out of the situation, etc...

You must state why or how your super power one! This game is not to be confused with roleplaying! And please no double-posting!

Ex. I have the power of fire
(next person) I have the power of water and I douse any
flames that you create

Then it would continue by the next person somehow thinking of a way to cancel out the power of water.
I will start it out, I have the power of summoning doughnuts! XD

• 111 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

not unless i were to use my power UNDO! HAHAHA that reverses everything 10 posts before this one! (and no reusing ur powers) SO START WITH crimsonblades comment at the top of pae 6!

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok well.... my super power destroys everything.... and who ever starts typing against me next will be destroyed so no1 can type against me..... yes!!! i win!!!

re restart

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

my other superpower is to change to anything i want so i change to nothing therefore i cant be destroyed...so my new power is to change ur powers! so i change it to the power to ask sharks to eat on ur own face and they can be stopped once they start! (u have no free will on this pwer so u MUST DO IT!) so HAHAHAHA i AM good like u said b4 on the ruin ur life forum game!

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

well....then....this....is....war!!!!

ok my super power is im immortal to everything or anything every1 or anything can do.. thus making me ruler of worlds and universes and can command them to kill every1 else thus making it only me and my loved 1 and 1 other guy that survived the killings....(btw it isnt immposible ive added 1 thing in there that u can destroy me with)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

TYPE 1:I AM THAT 1 GUY and i decide to live peacefully in ur world

TYPE 2: I AM THAT 1 GUY and i decide to bury u til u hit the core of the earth and burn down there for eternity

TYPE 3: I AM THAT 1 GUY and i decide to ask the grim reaper to take away ur immortality so i can break ur neck

TYPE 4: BUT THE SHARKS ALREADY ATE UR FACE B4 U POSTED THIS!

so my power is to BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE! so then we all live in nothing cause we turned to nothing and cannot cum bak to live!

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok.. but really the REAL way to kill me was to kill the lover(if hadnt seen that thats ur fualt) my new power is i can control the grim reaper so im immortal and i can kill every1 else

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then i go suicidal cause i hate finding loopholes to ur immortality

my power is to resist ur killing me to commit suicide in ur world casue i hate it there so then i am a ghost so HA I CAN TAKE UR POWERS AWAY CAUSE IM FREINDS WITH THE REAPER AND HE LISENS TO ME AND I BREAK THE COTROLLING! THEN HE WORKS FOR ME AND U CANT DO NOTIN SO THEN HE TAKES UR POWERS AWAY

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok well... i will..... i faking destroy the unerworld.. making every dead person float of into the distance and oonce they get high enough they fade into darkness.... my power is to faking destroy the underworld... and once again i kill every1 with every1 that joins my cuase..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

bad news for u though the grim reaper is with me now not in the underworld and he isnt certified to be dead either...so HA he took ur powers away again and my new power is to make the grim reaper alive but is undead and has same powers as he just did and he cannot be destroyed cause if he dies (or gets blown away) i just made an army of grim reapers THAT have different DNA and is a different type of things (i guess) making it impossible to kill them all at once and im always making more

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok wtf this has gone way to faking far..... hmm ok well i destroy everything in existence even me so no one can destroy me..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yes u can die...we are botjh nothing right? and nothing is nothing so my new power is to be able to command all the nothing and tell it to attack ur nothing so HA! and u cant take any of my nothing either!

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

.....................................................................................................................................................................................the more things u come up with the more i wish i had sucided.....

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK seriously from now on no more restart, and no more powers that can reverse other powers, or freeze them, or are used for the soul purpose of destroying the other power.Seriously, you don't need to make your self invincible.You just need to beat the last power in the most simple way possible.If you don't then it just takes all the fun out of it.

So lets restart one more time, then never again.Got it.

I have the power of sharpening pencils at any given time.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

i have the power to make pens appear out of no where

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

crimsonblade for the past page we havnt done taht so read the last page

but u kno if we end up in a situation like nothing is nothing that is attacking nothing and cant make anything new then we HAVE to restart

my power is to make the gas prices go up to 20 dollars a gallon so then the econemy is blown up so almost all factories that make pencil sharpeners are shut down (and the otehr countrys that make em too!)

Showing 61-75 of 111