ForumsForum GamesMy Super Power Destroys Yours!

111 19044
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

Ok this was an old game a couple months ago that I wanted to bring back because it was so much fun!

Ok so here is how it works, someone makes up a superpower and then the next person makes another one that would cancel the other, destroy it, destroy the person, get out of the situation, etc...

You must state why or how your super power one! This game is not to be confused with roleplaying! And please no double-posting!

Ex. I have the power of fire
(next person) I have the power of water and I douse any
flames that you create

Then it would continue by the next person somehow thinking of a way to cancel out the power of water.
I will start it out, I have the power of summoning doughnuts! XD

• 111 Replies
MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

my power is to be a hippie and i make the gas prices go back down

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well my power is to be able to ban all of those things hippies wear so nobody thinks hes a hippe anymore

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok my power is i am a powerful negotiator and i convince the rioters that what they doing r wrong..=) (defintly not like barak obama)

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

My power is to summon rioting crowds of maniacs and they kill all of your hippies. And crimson is right, please do not make a power that's only purpose is to destroy another power and nothing else. It has to be a completely different power that can be used in other ways other than in destroying another power. (Phew that was confusing)

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oops I guess continue with MarkedTargets power. But please still read my last comment!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hey subaru read page 7,6, and part of 5 it is all me and monkey canceling eachotehrs powers...its more fun! watch!

MONKEY MY NEW POWER IS TO HIRE A GUY TO PUT U IN A COMA AND THEN OPERATE ON U TO TAKE AWAY ALL UR MEMEORY EXCEPT THAT U KNO THAT UR FAKE NAME THAT THE GUY PUT IN UR BRAIN (the memory of it) IS ANGELIC (but its not i hope!)

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

well..then my power is i have an iron brain so u cant do that tampering stuff with me...

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

an iron brain would kill you

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

My power is to make people brains explode and I explode yours.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

im an angry guy with an axe and i brake the mirrror thus making u die..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

depend whos brain ur talking bout? just in case its me my power is to transform into anything and i choose a mirror

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have the power of summoning random zombies who have no brains, and they defeat you, because there's nothing for you to explode.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow a triple post, still the zombies would kill the angry man anyways.My power remains.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

that dont matter if u break the mirror cause my other power says i can tranform into anything (plus mirrors cant feel pain) so then i changed into a nuke! and blew the zombies and the angry dude up!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

but if you just blew your self up then I don't need to do anything and also I don't want it to end up looking like nothing versus nothing again.I already said that, and that is why I said no more restarts.

I now start summoning a radioactive squad who fight off all radioactive material, and make your nuke harmless.

Showing 76-90 of 111