ForumsSupport ForumAG: You need more stuff going on.

64 8182
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well as my thread below has shown. AG has not a lack of people online, to the contrary: it has tons online and willing to do stuff! Its just AG has nothing going for it. Sure there are games which is the point but people like interaction faster then 30 seconds to post, or atleast something more fun! Just a few facts about the thread. It was up for barely 50 minutes before lock(sorry ash I said 10-20 on comment, what was I thinking) and it got 52 comments, and so far has 268 views, which is more then 1 of the stickies and almost surpasses the other. Tons of people were willing to post and talk because they had nothing to do and didn't want to deal with long loading flash games yet still persisted to be on AG. I am probably one of few that are on too much and just wait for decent topics outside of the tavern and such to talk about yet nothing happens. I know we can't have chat(that's been made clear) but hopefully this thread opened some eyes. Considering this thread in 1 hour had as many views as something that's been up for probably a week or two(P.S. thread just got deleted) should show you we don't have a lack of enthusiasm or people but a lack of interaction and.. just stuff! Even if the stickies were up for just one day. The thread would have beaten it per views ratio by 24 times. If it was up for a week than it got destroyed by a big ratio of 168 times, and it would have kept going up probably if not for being deleted! So if you have any ideas to refresh AG a little maybe posting here would be a good idea. There are some good ideas like the really short games, games to go or whatever but maybe something that brings AG together instead of splitting us apart doing nothing. Some of us crave to do things that interact not separate. Well hopefully this comes across to someone!

That's all I have to say,

Klaushouse

• 64 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

it would be, if anything, armorgames.wetpaint.com. but if its possible to do a redirecting thing, then it wouldnt really matter. glad to know id have someone to help if it goes through though.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

There is one problem I have found using this website.When I tried making one myself It didn't allow me to do so, because I'm apparently ineligible or something.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

You have to be above 13, i believe, to use it. Im guessing you are, so its probably just a username problem or something.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

that's probably it.It said there was already a username was similar to another one,but not the same.I'll try again.Also I'm 15.It says so on my profile page.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

For those of you who are like
O_O theres a lot of members under 13, no worries: its simply for actual joining, you cant. anybody can view it.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It won't let me go back to step 3 in the website making process for some reason.It's locked on to my IP address or something(the IP address for you people who don't know, is the information used to identify a particular computer, and its location)This is a bit frustrating, but oh well.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh, wiki, sounds pretty cool!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

hmm..... Well, i could make the website. but its better not to yet, since we dont know if this idea will fly with the mods/ adminds.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah that is true.I just wish I could register for this site.They say its easy, but then they add in a whole bunch of complications.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

So wait! Theirs a Armorgames connected with Wikipedia?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No.. but that's what's about to happen I guess. This could become a good community project and have everyone pitch in!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

They(Some AG Users) are in the process of making one, hence the A Armourgames.com Wiki? Thread.
I'm not entirely sure how it will work, but I guess I'll understand what they're saying if they accomplish making the Wiki.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm..

Very interesting, Can't wait to see it ;-)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So far we are in the process of making it.We already have the chat room up, and we plan on importing a play list of specially chosen you tube videos on to the site next, and also we plan on making a logo, based off of armor games logo.It should be interesting.After that we also plan on getting art, music, and other things.For right now the most people can do is talk on its IM, and make a profile on there.

here is the link to Armor Games Wiki

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

like 5 months ago they did upgrade to the new layout (probably more though) but other than layouts ur right...new things should be made to do (its not like those new things have to have sum way of getting AP anyway)

Showing 46-60 of 64