firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I go with armorgames all the way!

Torn
Torn
5 posts
Nomad

armor games because addicting gamed dont have accounts to save favorites and have ccounts with rank

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Look, thsi thread was just basically used to insult addictinggames if they ever look at this, which I hope they won't.

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

I used to really like addicting games, before the quality of their games dropped so much. I find armorgames is an incredible mix of quality/quanity. not much of the first, but exceptional amounts of the last. then there are sites like xgenstudios, that have extremely little quanity, but even better quality. unfortunatly, they just don't have enough quantity. then there are sites like crazymonkey games, that have both decent quality and quantity, but not really enough of either. armorgames, so far, is the best balance that I have found.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

really i think armorgames and addicting games work to gether^^

Duff
Duff
29 posts
Nomad

Never been on addicting games. The only thing about internet games is that some games can be really shoddy, kinda hit and miss most the time

Duff
Duff
29 posts
Nomad

Ooo, I forgot something...

Quality is far more important than quantity, and that goes for a lot of things in life too

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

work together? You got to be kidding me

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

lol its trtue i saw them helping each other^^ thats how i found out this website by playing on addicting games

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Armorgames all the way.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

yea me too^^

GDawg
GDawg
1 posts
Nomad

i like armor games alot better tho im still new

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

well put

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

i may be a new member but ive been playing at this site for a couple of years now and compared to addicting games this site is like heaven

ninetree
ninetree
10 posts
Nomad

Armorgames is better, at least here people actually make games.

Showing 31-45 of 132