kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

its like a heaven of games o.o

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Addicting games lacks any sense of Intelligence in the web design and game stock.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

kittytears, Armor Games and addicting games don't work together, and i hope they never will. if you saw Armor Games's site their it was probably a game they stole from here.
Oh yeah, i say Armor Games is a heck of a lot better because here the guys put alot of work into the whole forum,accounts and ranking thing. while over there at addicting games they don't care and steal games to become more popular. in my opinion addicting games really doesn't stand up to the might of armor games.

CrimsonGears
CrimsonGears
3 posts
Nomad

armor i agree better layout

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

hey don't get mad at me

rob132
rob132
78 posts
Nomad

armor games is better i mean addicting games gets most of there games are stolen from other sites. armor games has a cooler name than addicting games it sounds more powerful and i agree with crimsongears armorgames has a better layout then addicting games that random game thing is cool on this site because some of the games on the random game thing are fun and you never think to look for some of the names and does addicting games have it i don't think so and, addicting games can't support its self they need so much help and they get most of it from new grounds.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

yea and they always change there sites

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

i mean they can't stay still when i use to go the i was like omg... they can't stop trying to be better

gayballs
gayballs
2 posts
Nomad

im a cu-m guzzling cot-back

xxevanxx
xxevanxx
32 posts
Nomad

armorgames owns

Kendu10
Kendu10