ForumsThe Tavernhow do you deal with stress

60 9077
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to know how people deal with stress, I personally punch a wall, punching bag, or people, but everyone deals with it differently

• 60 Replies
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I run, write, talk to people. It doesn't matter to me too much as long as my mind or body is active to keep me off the subject of whatever is stressing me out.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

hey, I do that too

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I never really get stressed but when I am stressed I got to bed and lie down it gets rid of it!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I lose it and go nuts

So please, please don't stress me out! :P

ammar1992
ammar1992
16 posts
Nomad

i look at the bright side of things

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Huh on noes Strops gonna blow everyone hide.

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

I do two things:
1. I write a letter about what's stressing me,then throw it.
2. I get an old, useless paper and scribble on it until it's ripped and then I throw it.
But sometimes I get really mad and I release it on my lil' sis and my REALLY old pillow.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

ha i scream my guts out until my throat is dry

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I play on Armor Games. Just goes to show that I'm angry a lot. Just kidding.

No seriously, although it doesn't seem to most people to work for me, I play video games. It seems to work best with really easy games, but ones that distract me enough to forget what I was angry at. Either that, or I listen to some music. I now have about 786 songs on file (not all from being angry, but Masterchef happened to make me add 100 songs)

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I just try to cool off, be alone for a little bit until I calm down.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I run, run, run, run, and run. I like running? Do you like running? I like running after breakfast and after i run after breakfast and after lunch, and after i run after lunch, and after dinner and after i run after dinner, and i like to run at midnight too!!!!! I run alot, I'm hiper, I like running, I don't get stressed much, but i run anyways!!!!I like running!!

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

so what I got from that is you like running

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Instead of running, I usually go for a long bike ride. It's good because it gets your mind off why you are all upset, and it also gives you a chance to be alone and think it over.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

um OK,well I sit down and cake a cup of ice water.Well seriously I don't get to stressed,but when I do I get things done faster.When I get angry though I play violent video games,like last stand,GTA4,and my favorite one of all the"OMG SHOOT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON" game.Anyways that's just about it for me.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

i just go to my room and lay down on my bed...

Showing 1-15 of 60