ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113294
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I just don't like the hair in the back, cause they are bald on top makes them look like old men sometimes. Other than that I really love them!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Whoah sweet picture!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@crazynaitor: Well the first mazzelh randomly got about five years back when I had made a habit of basing creature designs of of my friends. The first mazzelh was my interpretation of myself (I can explain this further, but not sure how interested you are).
A few years later they dropped back out from the depths of my imagination, and I started drawing them again.
ORIGINALLY THEY WERE NOT HUMANOID. They started out as those round fluffy green critters, and that is essentially what they still are, I just played around with them in other shapes.

@Carlie: I'm glad you approve, and yeah, that being cute thing is something they just can't shake off. XD

@Klaushouse: I know it looks kinda weird when they're anthro, but was the best I could do to keep their long and silky fluff in that shape. :3 Plus, I get Yoda references at random. X)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh damn, typo again.
"Well the first mazzelh randomly got drawn five years back"...

Now what can i do to justify this extra post...

I guess I can post the bigger version of my GFX contest entry, it has a mazzelh too...
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/musicmazzelh-1.jpg

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Plus, I get Yoda references at random. X)

Lol, I could see where that would come from. They are too tall for that though!

How did you come up with the name?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Carlie:
They are rather low, but yeah, nothing compared to Yoda. X3

Ah, the embarrassingly simple thing... As you may have read above, the first mazzelh was based on myself.
'Mazzelh' is a sound jumble based on 'myself' (originally in Danish, 'mig selv', but it's translatable). It's pronounced matsel, I think, I'm not good at phonetics.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, the embarrassingly simple thing... As you may have read above, the first mazzelh was based on myself.
'Mazzelh' is a sound jumble based on 'myself' (originally in Danish, 'mig selv', but it's translatable). It's pronounced matsel, I think, I'm not good at phonetics.

Ahhh, that makes sense =) I was totally thinking it was pronounced differently too. I was putting a hard 'z' sound on it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's basically just the same zz sound as in pizza. X3

Time for a new one:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Expressions.jpg
Dang, that's an oldie. Not so great colouring, but expressions! I was playing around with my mascot a bit too much... XD
Her name is Yazz, btw.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This is an interesting idea you have come up with.It reminds me of something you would see in a Japanese cartoon show or something.It's interesting.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

how could you let it cut off its own tail?!?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hehe, the one in the center that is smoking is too cute.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Flamable fur. X3

Also, link to the pic, so the right side can be seen: here.

What's the maximum displayable image width in this forum?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

AWW the one drenched in water <3

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

wow those are very good you have much talent you should keep working on them great job

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The Mazzalh looks like a female goblin or of the sort.

Showing 16-30 of 591