ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113286
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The Mazzalh looks like a female goblin or of the sort.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

What's the maximum displayable image width in this forum?

i believe around 600
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I actually just got a great idea for a flash street fighter style game.The only problem now is getting $700 for flash and knowledge on how to use ActionScript 3.I don't think I will be making it anytime soon....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ah, flash. o many things preventing me from making a game with mazzelhs in it, but it could be cool...

And an all round THANK YOU for the compliments, people^^

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

OMG THE PUFFBALLS ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

I mean.. they are cool.. and manly... >:|

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

klaushouse.....that was actually funny.Anyways some of them would be great for a flash game,but someone else would have to do it who is already a game designer.I don't know anyone who would make a game for a concept that is not their own though.Oh well.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I actually have some sketches for a mazzelh sprite lying around somewhere... I'd try to recover and animate them if I had access to the Gimp.

And yeah, they're cute, and it sticks to them like a curse. XD

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Also do you think it would be possible to expand on this idea,and go into other types of creatures such as maybe a Calvary version of them?Just an idea.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

fst6 if your waiting for permission then you will be waiting for awhile.She said not to steal her art.If you don't claim its yours then I don't see why any artist would care.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

crimsonblade, what's a Calvary? ... I'll google.

fst6, please do post, just remember mentioning me^^ (Linking to this thread, my user profile here, or my account on furaffinity.net/user/zophia are good ways of crediting.)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, a calvary... It's apparently a setup on some crucifixial something... This...
I'll go wtf to how you were imagining mazzelhs to be drawn into that, please do explain?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wrong type of Calvary Zophia.I was talking about horses used in armies back when they didn't have tanks.Does that explain it a bit better?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ah, spelling errors gives wrong google results... >.> Cavalry, you say?
So you mean, like, drawing a humanoid mazzelh on a warhorse, or actually drawing a horseshaped mazzelh? I'm kinda hoping for the first. X)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

either one would work,but also it being on a regular horse would look slightly out of place to me,but it will work.Just make it green at least.(the horse)

gucipovuci
gucipovuci
28 posts
Peasant

ur art is extremely talented

Showing 31-45 of 591