ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113317
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

A furry bra...thoad, what have you been reading?

This thread possibly has the highest concentration of cute of every thread in AG. I defy anybody to prove me wrong.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Jr9999:
Thanks, I hope so too~

@thoadthetoad:
XD Like a pair of fuzzy balls to hang under your - what'sitcalled... That mirror you use to look behind you in a car? Mazzelhs, the new fuzzy dice!

@Strop:
World needs more cute. It makes people smile.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

A furry bra...thoad, what have you been reading?

Edgar Allen Poe. . . .I don't see how that would be erotic 0_oU. Anyways, That's what it looks like to me because of two things
1. The mazzelhs make that shape
5 - 3 + 92 - to the fith of. . .nvm

2!!, I'm 13 and hitting puberty, what do you expect?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/mazzelh-1.gif

Zophia asked me to put this up here, so I will. It is the mazzelh emote.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Cenere, that is nothing short of AWESOME. I would make a mazzelh, but I completely SUCK at making furry things.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@ Cenere:
I absolutely love it, but I think I already old you that.
Looks like the pile of fluff it is supposed to~<3

May I steal it as inspiration for an animation?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Of course you may do that, Zophia. I can't do a prober animation even if someone put a gun to my head.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thank you very much. And yes you can, that jump thing is pretty good. Bouncy~

I need to practice landscapes.
Also, first time I've tried a palette of ice colours. It may look horrible/awesome, depending on your screen settings.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Snowhillscopy.jpg
The icedragon turned his head slowly towards the light in the clouds. A smile ran across his scaly lips.
"What is that?" the mazzelh on his shoulder asked.
"That, my dear, is the Dawn approaching." His voice trickled with little icy cracks, similar to the sounds of breaking icicles.
She did not understand, and looked from the shimmering light to his face and back again. The light hardly stood out among the falling snowflakes, but it was there. And it was growing bigger.
"I don't... I'm afraid I don't understand, Master."
"No worries, little one. Dawn is good for these lands. She brings life to the frozen plains."
Shifted the weight of his wings a little, wrapping them closer around his sleek form, he smiled to the snowmazzelh. Then turned around and started walking downhill, snow creaking under his talons.
The mazzelh kept looking at the flickering light in the sky, wondering what this Dawn was. Shaking snowflakes out of her silky fur, she decided she did not need to know. Her dragon would tell her, if it was important enough. He always did.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

COOOOOL, too bad I don't have the patience right now to read (I just did xtra math AND history so i'm all like RRAAARRTRGHGHHGHHLLLEEE at reading right now) but the dragon and snow is purty awesome. You can do scales magnificently.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thank ye very much, fst6 and thoad^^

So, thoad... You poke me to read Nergyl and Faceless, I poke you to read that bit of text. It's a fair deal?

More mazzelhs coming soon~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ROFL, sorry, maths drops a nuke on my face in the middle of the sahara in july (Overheat PLUS a nuke, think of what maths does to my brain.).
Besides, you haven't read my stories yet, so. . .

YAY FOR HYPOCRISY!!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

sorry for double post but. . .

I JUST READ IT SO HA!

now are ya gonna read mine

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/0-0.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yes, I'll get to it eventually...
Now, thoad, what did you think of the text?
And also, would you mind not posting huge nonmazzelh images in this thread? It doesn't really fit here. Thanks.

Something from DeviantART:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Music_Memecopy-1.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ah dang, it's slightly cut off.
Link, just in case you feel like viewing it without cut-off edge: link

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wow, once again you blow me away.

BTW Nightwish pwns n00bs. A little disappointed you didn't put in "7 Days to the Wolves," or "Amaranth." :P

Showing 361-375 of 591