ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113295
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Can I post my pic I drew of Mazzelh here? It's better than my Strop fanart!

KingRyan

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ah I get frustrated when I can not draw like this >:O

Teach me
I would love to, but I dunno how to teach people~
Can I post my pic I drew of Mazzelh here? It's better than my Strop fanart!
Yes please!!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok...I think this is a mazzelh...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/mazzelh.png

What do you think?

KIngRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol, ur the Ninja Pony, and your thinking we're checking you out. Thus you kinda HAVE to approve of bestiality right?

Aw, but surely it's not wrong to show the pony some love >: *sniffs*
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Lol, kingryan, that's awesome.
It does lack the tail, but still~<3

Strop and thoad... Quit being off topic or take it to my random Zoph infested art thread... This is for mazzelh, not cross dressing ponies.
Yeah, there actually is a topic. I miss the first many pages where everyone was trying to find stuff out about them. Now people know, and random things happen...

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I just went through all of the pages, and saw some awsome stuff I missed he first time around.

@Zoph

Poor little Zophia. ;P I know what you mean..

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol, kingryan, that's awesome.
It does lack the tail, but still~<3

Thanks...I thought there was something missing...I think the bell went before I could finish it!

KingRyan
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hey Zoph, You think it would be cool if I mad a Philzzelh?

Just getting permission.

I was thinking of putting the awesome Phil hat on it, putting on the Phil eyes, and giving it the rad Phil hair(Really short under the hat).

This is gonna be sweet!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@kingryan:
Oh well, it's still really cute.

@slliM:
Sure, just go ahead!! I'll look forward to seeing it. :3

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Aw, but surely it's not wrong to show the pony some love

it depends what kind of love. LOL.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

thoad. Topic. Nao.

I got giftart from someone who's not on AG, but I got permission to post it here:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/awezzelh.jpg

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

This is for mazzelh, not cross dressing ponies.

mmmBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!! All I have to say to that is OWNED!

Zoph, I was wondering, and I don't know if you have been asked this, for I have not visit this thread in about 30 pages... :|

Anyway, were you the one that created the Mazzlh? like, did you come up with the idea, and draw the first ever mazzlh?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Finally something that isn't just randomness vaguely related to the critters.
*considers pounce-hugging Cholokid, but decides against it in case he'd get scared off*

I can't remember if it has been asked here either, but yes, I did create the mazzelhs, they are not inspired by anything otherwise known in particular, and it took a few years before anyone else drew a mazzelh. :3
Do you want the lame story of their original IRL origin?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Oh thank god you didn't pounce on me. I would have had to use my new tazer

Uh sure, I would like the non-lame story of their original IRL origin.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

:P
When I was twelve or thirteen or something like that, I was really busy with creating lots and lots of creatures for my fantasy world, Yaltama. At some point I found out it was possible to base designs off of people's characteristics - both physical and mental. So I did a bunch of such designs, with varying success. Specie name then derived from the name of the person.
The best ones are probable the aekrael (or ecrel) and the mazzelh. The aekrael was based on my best friend back then, Laerke (sadly lost contact with her later on), and is a bird like critter.
The mazzelh is based on myself, actually. The name derived from 'mig selv' which is the Danish term for 'myself', and mazzelh is just different enough for it not to be obvious.
So yeah, mazzelhs started out as something quote personal to me. I can analyze their physical design and why I made it that way, if anyone wants me to.
Later on, they developed as a specie away from my personality, so now it's just Yazz who's sort of me. :3

Showing 511-525 of 591