ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113301
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I like that picture, like alot...

The only thing that I thought was a little off was the background.

It kinda makes you think your looking t it while your deerunk.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Zophia makes me sad because she draws awesome and I can only draw stick figures *sniff* =,(

Any hoo wow, your artwork is great! Do you draw by hand or use a program on the computer?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It kinda makes you think your looking t it while your deerunk.
I really didn't know what to make for a background on that one. So random hillside blurriness so as not to distract too much from the foreground.

@kris:
Aww.
And thank you! ^^
All my drawings are hand drawn, it just varies what tools I use. But be it pencil, pen, mouse or stylus (tablet), it is technically still done by hand.
The difference between my traditional and digital artwork is usually pretty clear (to me at least O.o). The last one in this thread is done in Photoshop Elements 6.0, the first in this thread is done on a piece of paper with pencils and pen~
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Most mazzelhs remain cute from the day they hatch to the day they are burned by their field.

umm, are they like a pheonix or do their fields really burn? If so, I'd totally go to a like, mazzelh field burning festival! No offense to your exxxtremely cute guys, but it would be fun to see them on fire running out of the grass, sorta like the bunnies from that one family guy episode where Quagmire crashed the plane. . .yeah, I could TOTALLY dig that.
^-^U
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Field = flock of mazzelhs.

It's in the specie description file... They burn their dead ones rather than leaving them to rot.

Carly143
Carly143
17 posts
Nomad

Thats a really good one Zoph =] Love all your drawings.Keep up the good work

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, then I would probably bring my mom's lighter and hope there was a slow rock song there. lol.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://fc39.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/074/f/5/Mom__Is_that_a_snake_too__by_Birma.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, good thing no one knows where that pic is from
Either way, good job.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Iz the Kai mazzelh > <

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

kaizzelh, lol, I want to make a nerzzelh, but I just can't get the fur and the eyes right. . .dang! Close up of a mazzelh I could possibly redo plz?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Don't you think hat one seems a bit weak compared to the others?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Possibly the least overowered character participating in this tournament.

It's on purpose. She still have a chance, she has her wits with her.
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Aww, so cute

Id love to see a little mazzelh in battle armor and helmet =D

Showing 481-495 of 591