ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113277
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@kibblesand:
Robot mazzelh... Hmm. Keep an eye on the GFX Art Battle, this weeks theme is technology... I'm more into drawing fantasy than sci-fi, though.

@firetail:
Yes, I made that easter egg entirely by myself. It was quite troublesome to get it to look decently, but the process was rather simple.
Okay, not that simple. But pretty simple. It's GIMP made.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

@zophia
ive tried getting GIMP animation but dont know how.
need sum help.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

This is definitely one of the better forum topics and definitely one to just look at and admire. I would absolutely love to see these in a cartoon or some comic-type story. Maybe some normal mazzelhs (small, fluffy ones) that run into the humaniod ones. The hunmanoids make them their pets and, surprisingly, the little mazzelhs have superpowers! =P But, seriously, this is amazing. May I ask, when did you start you art career? I enjoy drawing sometimes, but, I don't always get what I was looking for an get frustrated. I am quite talented at drawing for a 13 year old, but, just the frustration of working on something for a while and not getting a good result. How do you work around this? =/

Jeff

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@jeffwak:
Glad you like them and think it is a good topic^^
Making a comic would be awesome... But I would not use humanoid mazzelhs for that, as I don't think I have the discipline required to keep drawing those as many time as needed for a comic.

I started drawing when I could hold a crayon and move it around on a receptive surface. It hasn't really jumped off into being a career for me yet, though drawing is the line of work I hope to get into (possibly via animation).

How to work around the frustration? First of all, accept that you are not as good as you would like to be. You never will be, there will always be someone who are better than you. Do not get discouraged by this! Believe in your own skills, and keep practicing. If an idea you had doesn't turn out as you wanted it, try again!
But if something frustrates you too much, try drawing something else.

Art time!
Did you know all fullgrown mazzelhs and many young adults have the ability to curl into fluffballs? It's true! Some of them even manage to pull their tail in too.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1181905800zophia_68.jpg
((pels is the Danish word for fur))

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Colour them...

and do you try anything else besides Mazzelh?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Try anything else? Ehm... ^^; I draw a lot more than just mazzelhs. Let's take some nice group picies of some of my characters showing that off (there's mazzelhs on those two drawings, so not off topic ).
A pretty old drawing of mine, at least a year and a half...
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Oldergroup.jpg
And a newer one, about half a year old, I think:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Group.jpg

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, cool...but most of them are still Mazzelh's lol.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

>.>
Direct links to those two images because of the width:
The old group.
The new group.

All the characters are my copyright. All the species (with one exception) are my copyright. The last one is copyrighted to my girlfriend.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Wait, you are a girl, and you have a girlfriend?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@firetail:
On the first picture we have:
1 old demon queen
1 tentacle creature
1 mutt
1 horse/cat furry
1 caani (catdragon)
1 giant owl
1 shapeshifter
1 angelneko
1 anezhill
1 insectile
1 Creature
1 metallic horse
1 anthro guineapig
1 anthro fungus
1 kiwicrow
1 Crow
3 funarans
3 petbirds
3 dryohrs
3 menerkes
5 Hawks
and
1 anthro mazzelh
5 mazzelhs

On the second... *yawn* Well, there's 34 characters and only 10 mazzelhs.
So I wouldn't call 'most of them' mazzelhs.

@gman1000:
Yep. You should see some of her art too, she's also really good at drawing.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

X) This doesn't belong on this thread! Oh well, I'll post some more art to make up for it...
Nah, I'm not really a lesbian. I'm technically bisexual. 18 years old, and I've been with my girlfriend for 10 months. Further questions/comments regarding this should be made on my profile rather than this thread, this is about my mazzelhs, not me as a person. I don't mind questions though, not at all.

To blend the offtopic with the topic, here's what I drew her for Valentines Day last year:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Valentines.jpg

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Awww...how cute.

Man, you could make cards for every single season lol!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Oh my goodness, that is ridiculously adorable =)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Alright I will send a comment to your AG comment box or if you want to use it.The PM system of armorwiki,but I will send you first the background story,and my explanation of what all these creatures are,and how they exist,and then I start on the real story.I think you said their mascot's name was yazz or something like that.(too lazy to look it up)but I might make the story about that particular character.If you want I can make one for a humanoid instead though.Either way I will give you a summary of what I have in mind somewhere where no one else can see it,since I don't want them to know what it will be like until the full story is complete.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Christmas mazzelhs... XD

Ridiculously adorable happens a lot when dealing with mazzelhs.

@crimsonblade:
Not their mascot, mine. Her name is Yazz, but since she already have a very well defined personality I don't think it would be a good idea to use her for this.
If you want to, you can e-mail me what you come up with, just send it to mazzelh@hotmail.com, that's probably the best way to make sure I remember to read it.

Also, we have a someone here on AG who possibly wants to do a 3D model of a mazzelh, so here's a little something for him:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Headfrontside.jpg

Showing 121-135 of 591