ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113288
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

That so cute it makes babys look ugly.

It's compliment.
AWESOME WORK.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Man, you got to be update me on every single picture you drew...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh hai!
I completely forgot. I was supposed to post something about the mazzelh deities.
So here we go! First one's first, we'll get through their pantheon soon enough.

Amazz, the Creator of the mazzelh races, Goddess of light, growth, everything good in the nature.
The name 'Amazz' is composed of the Yaltan word for mother (ama) and the zz from mazzelh.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1186412311zophia_8.jpg
(Her fur is drawn a bit too light, it's not actually white, but my scanner couldn't handle the pale colour.)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

How does she see?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

X) Well, she can open her eyes, I just drew them closed. She has some very nice amber coloured eyes too.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Should have put that in detail. I like the tree on her back. :P

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

wow. Zophia you are my hero. I dream one day to draw as good as you.

jediboy277
jediboy277
149 posts
Peasant

cool how do i get one on my page??

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You smirky thing you! X) Is true, though, I find the whole mating ritual thing interesting to plot out, because in many species the - flirting seems senseless. And the rest, well. 'T is fun.

But flirting makes the world go round >:

Not that I'm advocating social irresponsibility, oh no c.c

Besides. I was just reflecting upon the fascination re: anatomy from an insider's perspective, yes.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

That one is pretty awesome I like that one the tree on his head is awesome.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Cholokid:
Thank you! ^^

@jediboy:
Get one on your page? How do you mean?

@Strop: I meant senseless, as in they have weird rituals for selecting their mate. Not senseless in the senseless way, wrong choice of word, I guess.
Insider's perspective?

@crazynaitor:
It's a she - hence writing Goddess and stuff like that. But glad you like.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK so not yazz,but I will try to e-mail you the story,but keep in mind I don't really read my e-mail.So you would need to leave any comments about it on my profile.I just need to know one thing.Do the humanoids have the same religion as the....What exactly are they called.Just regular mazzelhs?Anyways do those two have the same religion?if not then I have an idea for the humanoids.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Wow. These are all amazing.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I won't drag up the quote unnecessarily, but I will say that as I was involved in the furry community for some years I'm well familiar with the drive to be fascinated about certain bits of anatomy, as it were

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@crimsonblade:
Yep, they have the same religion, though there are minor 'cults'... If your idea suits the world, though, I might just adopt it.
And I'll keep in mind to only reply to you on AG.

@fst6:
Her ears. But glad you like it.

Now, to continue.
Arazz, the mazzelh God of darkness, withering, the evil and dark deeds, the antagonist to life and growth. Arazz is not an evil god, though he do have evil qualities. Arazz' name is composed of the Yaltan word for father (ara) and the zz from mazzelh.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1186412026zophia_3.jpg
That red moon is sorta a symbolic thing. The clerics who get their power from him often have little white circles with red edges attached to them (see the very first post in this thread).

Showing 136-150 of 591