ForumsSupport ForumSupport Points

68 7674
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Support Points are in way your exact standings on the site. Every user start with 50 points and can get up 100 points.

100 SP- AG Gaurdian, has special priveledges, is a respected member. other benefits
0 SP-banned, this self explantory

Support points reflect what you do on the site
-s
1.spam
2.Flaming
3.Necroposting
4.Trolling
5.Vague post, comments
Anything that harms the site.

+s
1.Helpful Posts
2.Making unique and high quality suggestions
3. Being an active member.
4. Following rules.

Will add more, suggestions will be taken and can be made here.
[b]I know this may increase spam but it will be temporary and people will soon learn unless they want to loose all their SP and get banned.

• 68 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think we are getting off-topic, unless you are talking about support points using zombies.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well they could make it to where a certain forum doesn't have an effect on you SP.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Mr.Greyback is Drakokirby, not you. =D

I'm just saying, the good members won't stand out anymore. No one will make funny threads because they know they will become close to being banned. No one will want to take the risk. I like the idea of getting SP, but I don't like how it will change AG.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I think we are getting off-topic, unless you are talking about support points using zombies.

Yup they are but seriously ManUtd needs to just chill, we are aren't gooding to go around worshiping guardians, I'm just say that people who help here deserve something in return. I have almost never spammed in my whole time here, I come on when I have something important to say thats just about it.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ok Drognar, you are just exaggerating to have a go at me. All I am doing is expressing my opinion. Last time I checked, that doesn't mean I'm going freaking crazy and calling everyone with this idea a 3 legged hobo.

You are exaggerating a little right now, but you do have a point. I don't know if that's good or bad.
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Ok Drognar, you are just exaggerating to have a go at me. All I am doing is expressing my opinion. Last time I checked, that doesn't mean I'm going freaking crazy and calling everyone with this idea a 3 legged hobo.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I'm just saying, the good members won't stand out anymore. No one will make funny threads because they know they will become close to being banned. No one will want to take the risk. I like the idea of getting SP, but I don't like how it will change AG.

Good members would stand out more then ever. making a intellectaul post isn't hard, it takes only common sense. I agree there should be places where you are aren't judged too.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, maybe the expectations can be lowered a little.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Like I said before Drognar, I love the idea of SP. I don't like how it will turn everyone into posting good comments all the darn time. I post a comment that is considered inadequate by a moderator, like "I like this idea" and I'll get that much closer to getting banned?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

No, manutd4life, that wouldn't affect your standing at all(no loss or gain of SP). Although if you did spam or make quality post your SP would go + or -.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That would work, but you should be able to choose not to participate, just in case you do not like the way it works.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

This idea is decent, but people who are low on points or got banned would be heckled by other members. And people who were guardians would be treated rudely by people with lower points.

But i don't know...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well the one issue with that firetail is that people with bad reps could quit out,just because they are about to get banned.Although there is a reason why saying something is a good idea ticks mods off.The reason why is that well....you don't give a reason why.If you don't say why you think something is a good idea,then it is not constructive to the conversation.Anyways if it were to be implemented right then it could actually work.The main issue is whether or not the mods like it,and if it would be hard to implement,or code in itself.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Sure thing, you would just fill out form to try the SP system, don't fill out the form if you don't want it.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Ok Drognaer, I loved this idea when I first saw. LOVED it. But really, when I started to think about it, I think everyone would want to become a Guardian. And that isn't necessarily a good thing. See, right now, I'm seeing this as the substitute for AP. If this is taken by the mods, and it turns out not to be as big a deal as AP, then I'm all with this idea. Like, if it really is VERY hard to get SP, I'm with this idea. If all it takes is a long rant on a subject, then no, I hate this idea.

All in all, I want SP, but I want it so that it is hard to get it. Maybe like getting merits. So people can choose to take the time to get it. That way, the good people really ARE rewarded, and not some idiot who decided to post a long rant.

Showing 31-45 of 68