ForumsSupport ForumSupport Points

68 7673
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Support Points are in way your exact standings on the site. Every user start with 50 points and can get up 100 points.

100 SP- AG Gaurdian, has special priveledges, is a respected member. other benefits
0 SP-banned, this self explantory

Support points reflect what you do on the site
-s
1.spam
2.Flaming
3.Necroposting
4.Trolling
5.Vague post, comments
Anything that harms the site.

+s
1.Helpful Posts
2.Making unique and high quality suggestions
3. Being an active member.
4. Following rules.

Will add more, suggestions will be taken and can be made here.
[b]I know this may increase spam but it will be temporary and people will soon learn unless they want to loose all their SP and get banned.

• 68 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

ManUTD4Life, I understand your concerns, getting a Guardian rank would be very it would be the equivalent to hmm, lets say 10 merits?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I mean to say very difficult.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

How about 20 merits? =D Yes, now that I fully understand the concept and how hard it will be, I'm all with this idea. See? Debating gets ya somewhere. =D

GaryExtream
GaryExtream
32 posts
Nomad

i liek the idea just ehh i dunno

Hey every one ready for this big commet im about to post!?

people who die are....end

solve the riddle and win i dunt know be my firend and be smart lol postm on my page the answer

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

How about 20 merits? =D Yes, now that I fully understand the concept and how hard it will be, I'm all with this idea. See? Debating gets ya somewhere. =D

Lol, I love debating thats why I argued with you so much dude. 15 would be happy medium
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

no I think it should be more then 20.I got 10 merits within like....a week or something.that or instead of starting off at 50 and trying to get to 100.They start off at 100 and have to get to 200 or maybe even double that amount.Just throwing out ideas here.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

CrimsonBlade is right. It's rather easy to get merits for me. I always comment on the new games for one and I've gotten like 15 in the last week or two. I think 1 merit should be worth 2 SP. Therefore, 25 merits worth and you'll be a guardian. Sounds good, I hope a mod sees this now. And speaking of a moderator, where have they been lately...I've only seen Moegreche last night, but no one else for the last 48 hours. Spammers are probably holding a meeting in their basement right now! Plotting an evil plot to take over AG! I will not take this corruption! We shall unite as one and- Oops. Getting a bit off topic now. But seriously, they all disappeared?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I find merits quite hard to get, I really think 25 is too much I have 1 and in my opinion have quite a few merit worthy comments.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Just merit on the new games. Merits aren't hard, you need patience. If you post on an old game, you just need patience. You will get a merit eventually. Post on a new game, you'll get it within a day. You just have to commit to posting on every new game.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Bad idea. It should be equal for everyone. It would cause loads of problems. People with low points would endlessey complain about it to mods and it would annoy everyone.

I think it would be cooler to each month have a hall of fame where the best behaved and most mature users get placed and a hall of fame for spammers and the like. I think that would be much more interesting.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Nah, Woody. Read my and Drognar's argument, and all your worries will pretty much be stated and solved in there somewhere. =D

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

They could have certain people like mods (but not mods) that go around looking at candidate messages that could get SP. There could be more of them, they don't need to be as trustworthy as mods, and they could be easily deleted if they abuse their power. But those people wouldn't be able to get SP, because they already have powers.

I think you should start with 100 and get gaurdian at 300. Give people something to seriously work at, and a merit should give you 3 points. 60 merits and a few good post would get you at gaurdian, and there would be an upper limit of 400 SP so guardians have a little mess-up room, but not a lot.

The mods and admins would still be able to block people temporarily and ban them, but it would take a lot off the mods and admins plate.

That's what I think the basic structure should be, but it's just a suggestion.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I agree with Drognar on that one, actually. I like the idea of SP, as long as it is fairly hard to get. I really do hope a moderators posts his/her thoughts on this.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

A hall of fame would be kind of stupid, this way the members who really try at AG shine and are rewarded, but regular members are treated equally also.

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

I think all of the Mods are on vacation for Labor Day.
I haven't heard from any in a few days.

Showing 46-60 of 68