ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97603
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

The best character in Pokemon in history. Yes. Better than Ash.

RugRat
RugRat
340 posts
Nomad

Take a guess

Blackmetal77
Blackmetal77
74 posts
Nomad

I use it for everything lol

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

carpet store owner with a rodent problem?? mine is my name backwards, and i started using the reaper back in 99 playing diablo and neverwinternights. i know i wasn't the first, but its been mine for 11 years now.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

haha I don't really know but in 8th grade I was coming with some pretty stupid stuff so I guess I came up with purpledinosaur and I liked it a lot.

Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

Uhh... For anyone who's read Manga its Protoman(MegamanNT) + Fai(Tsubasa). Yup.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

when playing halo and riding the warthog i prefer to be the gunner

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Whenever I use a sniper in games I usually miss cause the people/zombies keep moving. >_>

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Pretty much from Runescape. My original username on there was Peekachu6, and all my display names had (peek) somewhere in them. "Peek" basically became my internet alias for all sites where it's not already taken.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Mine is a mixture between my real-life nickname Gabo and a Magic creature I love, Mycoloth.

popopowerst
popopowerst
32 posts
Nomad

Well, I took my last name, doubled the first syllable, and added my middle initial to the end, hence po powers t (also my youtube name). but the reason I have 3 po's instead of 2, is because I never got the email to register popowerst. So I had to redo it with popopowerst.

RavenNox
RavenNox
9 posts
Nomad

Mine just kinda stuck. I have many, many online accounts and I wanted a new username, so I combined 'Raven' and 'Nox' (something like darkness or night in Latin, I believe). It's not my best username, but I use it for nearly everything now...

ryguy997
ryguy997
179 posts
Nomad

hockey friends called me ryguy when there was another ryan around. dont know why.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well, it took me the whole day to get better and thinking if it should'a been LEGEND took a lot of it.

Fros
Fros
1 posts
Nomad

Mine it was when i first played this game called dofus, i clicked on random name and it gave me : frosix and i thought it sounded better without the ix

Showing 646-660 of 669