ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4241165
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hey, I keep mine too, thoad. :P

I guess I don't keep mine because they are always pure and utter crap that you might only be able to giggle at due to such low quality
*sigh*
*walks in emo corner and cuts self*
:P
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Huh?? WhatdidIdowhatdidIdo??! Hey, that request is not entry-material!!
Sure it is! I just need to adjust it! Or be inspired by it! Something!

*offers Carlie a cookie of apology*

*walks in emo corner and cuts self*
Blood? :[] *fail vegetarian*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Blood? :[] *fail vegetarian*

lol your a vegetarian? No wai. I'm probably the farthest thing from a vegan, I like meat more than veggies, and alot of the time I get more protein than Vitamin C and things, I should start taking vitamins.
*is now turning pale, for realz, I actually did cut mahself again*
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

*offers Carlie a cookie of apology*

*Tummy grumbles*... What flavor is this cookie? >.>
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

rumour is it's macadamia nut of satan >
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

lol your a vegetarian? No wai. I'm probably the farthest thing from a vegan, I like meat more than veggies, and alot of the time I get more protein than Vitamin C and things, I should start taking vitamins.
*is now turning pale, for realz, I actually did cut mahself again*
Ya fool, don't waste teh bloodz! *noms it*
Seriously, I must come from a family of fruit bats with a far out ancestor who was a vampire... Or something... But yeah, vegetarian.

*looks at jar* Chocolate chip? *holds jar out*
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

*looks at jar* Chocolate chip? *holds jar out*

YES! *gobbles down cookie* Thankies =)
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ya fool, don't waste teh bloodz! *noms it*

lol, why not? I'm not old enough to done for money, I don't think so at least.
*is now out killing virgins in their sleep*
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

YES! *gobbles down cookie* Thankies =)
^^ *leaves jar out*

lol, why not? I'm not old enough to done for money, I don't think so at least.
*is now out killing virgins in their sleep*
O.<

I haz crappy entry:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Displacer.png
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

That is way cuter than displacer beasts are supposed to be, but I think that makes me like it more! ^_^

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

O.<

*wipes knife off*
what'd I do?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Delete my last post. Put up the wrong one. Linked for size.

Dreaming Up Scenarios

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Lol... D&D pwns Magic. Poor question mark guy... and what is the other guy wearing? Is he supposed to be wearing a wizards hat? I would like to think that its a dunce hat.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

and what is the other guy wearing? Is he supposed to be wearing a wizards hat? I would like to think that its a dunce hat.

I figured Wizards hat on the dot, lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

LOL! Have you heard about the critical fail/hit decks? We use it in the D&D game that I play in, and they are so awesome. I got a critical hit with an acid splash once, got to pull from the critical hit deck, and sent them to another dimension. Acid splash to another dimension... I love it! ^_^

*crawls into emo corner, now Thoad is out* Never played DnD, actually, I have only been to three sessions, two different ones as player, one being the GM for a bunch of hyper active ten-year-olds...
*low sigh*
Showing 2746-2760 of 6854