ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4141215
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Lol... D&D pwns Magic. Poor question mark guy... and what is the other guy wearing? Is he supposed to be wearing a wizards hat? I would like to think that its a dunce hat.

My friends would disagree with that on the stance that they are not geeks. Therefore, MTG pwns D&D.

It's a simple multipurpose paper cone hat empowered by imagination.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Of course, there's also 'The Game' here on AG, which is actually a quite entertaining flash game, though there is very little point to it.

you mean :The Game: right?
That game makes me LOL so hard, my fav is either Troll the game or Monogony the game
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I always wanted to play D&D, but I never did. Cause no one I knew played so I never mentioned it, fearing outcast.

And Kingryan. Loving the entry, hilarious and true. :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Grr...I lost the game too...

Thanks for the praise pepople! I just read one line about the dice and then drew it...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

FST! RAWR! But you need to change that dice. It's just not appropriate for D&D. You'd never be caught dead with a dice with less than 150 sides in a D&D game!;D

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You'd never be caught dead with a dice with less than 150 sides in a D&D game!

aww and I was planning on bringing out my 149 sided dice too.Oh well I guess I just won't play D&D then...oh wait I wasn't planning on playing it anyways....let me just get to my submission then.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK, that last comment from Klaushouse actually helped me come up with an idea for my submission which I just completed to here it is...

Sasquatch doesn't exactly know what dice are...
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/SasquatchDD.png

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

THERE!

Bwahaha, much needed improvement! =0)
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

aww and I was planning on bringing out my 149 sided dice too

Yeah, well mines OVER 9000!!!!!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, well mines OVER 9000!!!!!

Really well you should see Sasquatch's Die I heard it was 128,405,607 sided.All though its not like I have ever seen it or anything...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Really well you should see Sasquatch's Die I heard it was 128,405,607 sided.All though its not like I have ever seen it or anything...

main word of my past sentence:
OVER 9000, lol
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

main word of my past sentence:
OVER 9000, lol

So there is a possibility it could also be
OVER 128,405,607!!!!!!hmm?
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

*jumps down from the ceiling randomly*
C4nIh4z4n3n7ry???
It's not very good, but I saw the theme, didn't know what DnD was, looked it up, loved the random purple worm monster I found, went to school, asked about it, people said it was a nerdy board game, and then my thoughts during Geometry class led to this...
Because y'know, if monsters ever invaded us us normal people don't carry 900-sided dice so we'd be outta luck, therefore, it's srs business.
[link] <<Is too big perhapsmaybe?
Hopefully that works =)

*turns back into invisible ninja and disappears*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

exactly. rofl.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I just want to make sure you are not missing out on the obvious joke, I don't know so just to make sure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

And btw in original japanese it was over 8000, they changed it cause it didn't sound dramatic enough for english viewers. :P
Showing 2776-2790 of 6854