ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490444
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

my pic coming up!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i need help,sometimes when i saved my file,the colour are edited.
i saved in GIF btw.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/dullstickz/castle.jpg

Evir still does not know why he was demoted from the king's bodyguard
to guard the borders.

but he notice something during his duty though,there was an increase of cleaners.
(he drops lots of hair)
and he heard the king shouting loudly and cursing when he was having soup.then he was demoted.
(obviously ,there was hair on the soup.)

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

sorry for posting so many times
my pictures suffered some colour loss.
so it didn't look as good as when i was drawing it
100%mouse drawn!!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

something though,gimp isn't that ideal for me
the brushes are weird
and i don't like the tools,you have to keep minimizing and maximizing it as the picture always overlap it when you draw.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Is that for the hair thing?Anyway its pretty cool.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

you mean mine?
or strops?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Taking the mickey out of ads? What kind of excuse is that! You gave me that mention for the fact of me calling you a bogan!

Gee KingRyan, thanks for reiterating what I said, I'm glad you've proven you can read, you Southie Bogan :P

Admiiiitttt ittttt. Or I'll photoshop it myself and post screenshots of it all over teh internetz!
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

strop is a ninja Bogan(:

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And because I can't bear to see somebody undergo such gross misunderstandings (you are so full of ****, KR :P)

Today, 'bogan' generally refers to a caucasian Australian who comes from a lower social-economic class. They have a fairly unique set of mannerisms known as 'ocker', which involves wearing singlets, shorts and flip-flops/sandals, slurring your speech and saying things like "crikey" and "strewth". They may also drive really old Fords and Holdens, and hang out a lot at the beach drinking beer. That kind of stuff.

"Bogan", as KR and I are throwing around, can also be a bit of a playful insult if directed at those who aren't really bogans.

No, that was not implying that KR is not a bogan. He is totally a bogan and what's more he is going to say it as part of his forfeit, right?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I am not a bogan >:O

I think I know who the next dishonorable mention is going to be... :P

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Very nice Strop it looks amazing.

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

cool theme, and cool knight

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

BOGAN[i]
thou shall be bogan if dishonorable mention is me1

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Strop, I have heard of mentos. My idea was to have "Mentorso123" and then below "wait, what????"
I knew that you lived in Japan! (I also know that I could be wrong, so I am aware of that)
What instrument do you play.

Showing 586-600 of 6854