ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749568
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That is... disturbingly flattering, Alt.

Considering what I recently found out about sneezes...that is very disturbing.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

That is... disturbingly flattering, Alt.

mmmmmmmGGGGGGOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Ahem.
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Is that like some sort of cyborg/alien its pretty cool!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Uh, snipershot, that was like 122 pages ago . . . .

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I highly recommend that people go and read the comments thread of the game. So polarised! Such variety! Molleindustria have really done it again.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that was page 122 ago

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I highly recommend that people go and read the comments thread of the game. So polarised! Such variety! Molleindustria have really done it again.

Definitely. The comments are almost as fun as the game.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

What game is this?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It was Every Day the Same Dream. If you want something really offensive, try Faith Fighter. It was so offensive I couldn't stop laughing.

Just to show you I'm still alive and drawing, I'll show you some progress pictures for a yearbook project I'm doing.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/justintsedeidentified.jpg

Click the image for an explanation. The signature is blurred out as it's a real-life project and yeah. I can categorically tell you now that this is not a caricature of myself, it's one of the sub-deans.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

OMG, you're an -ng. There's only 500 million of them in the world!

You know he looks like one of those caricatures straight out of Chinese magazine ads, except he's promoting the AFL.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

OMG, you're an -ng.

Darn it, I knew you'd pick up on that! I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow managed to deduce my exact name based on that blur and other snippets of information...

MY REAL NAME IS STROPPY MCHORSEGUY

You know he looks like one of those caricatures straight out of Chinese magazine ads, except he's promoting the AFL.

Sw-eet, that's the look I was aiming for. I've finished another, if I get permission to post it I will, because I'm fairly pleased with it!
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow managed to deduce my exact name based on that blur and other snippets of information...

Is that a challenge, Baewon Kung? Yes, you're secretly Korean, David Yong. I kid. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a 5/4 construct, unless it's a 4/3 and you're actually... omg

Sw-eet, that's the look I was aiming for. I've finished another, if I get permission to post it I will, because I'm fairly pleased with it!

Wonder how many others picked up on that. I'd like to see what the other piece looks like.
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

all of these pics are amazing

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Darn it, I knew you'd pick up on that! I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow managed to deduce my exact name based on that blur and other snippets of information...

Wasn't it Dong? Because that's what I remember seeing on some of Strop's earlier work before he started labelling it with "Strop" or "Strawpony..."

Collingwood suck!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wasn't it Dong?

Yeah, I'm totally Vietnamese.

Collingwood suck!

Just coz the 'ies are top of the table now :P and Port Adelaide got thrashed... at least Adelaide scored an upset win over Geelong...

I've now finished 3 pieces, I hope to get permission from them soon, because each has their own unique character.
Showing 1186-1200 of 1567