ForumsGamesArmor Games, Or Kongregate?

128 38456
PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of Kongregate. I regular there several hours a day. I've got some opinions on Kongregate about what site is better, and they were (obviously) biased towards Kongregate. There were a few AG votes, though. Now, I'd like to see what you guys think. If you haven't tried Kongregate, I HIGHLY suggest you do. Here's the link right here .

Here are some pros and cons of each site, as seen by me:

Kongregate
- Has achievements for lots of popular games
- Has a built in chatroom for every game.
- Has an excellent community
- Has several Premium Games going for it

Armor Games
- Has a fantastic community
- Most of the awesome games hit AG first
- Much better rating and points system than Kongregate

So, I want YOUR opinion. Which is better, in your eyes? Oh, and if you try Kongregate, you have to make an account to experience the full features. (Foruming, Achievements, Chatrooms, etc.)

Have fun.

• 128 Replies
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

armor games!

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

Well , Kongregates forum rules are not really enforced , so there are some spammers and people that flame eachother . However the achievements make that a big plus , however the site does not have a forum ... But chatrooms instead , but I prefer Kongregate in the long run .

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Since I'm here and haven't registered on Kong, I'd say AG. But Kong does have it's pros and cons.

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

i say armor games!

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

And to me it looks like Kongregate has a bigger game selection .

PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

However the achievements make that a big plus

Yeah, that's the main thing that draws people to the site.

And to me it looks like Kongregate has a bigger game selection .

Not really, Kongregate doesn't have nearly as many QUALITY games on the site as AG does. But, as stated above, the quality ones have achievements.

Also, on several games we have restricted content that is only available on other websites.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ugh i hate Kongregate.

And i really think there community is one of the worst out there, just of Newgrounds.

And sure there's a personal chat for every game, but like anyone is ever on.

And you forgot some things about AG:
-Wonderful Armatars.
-Merits.
-Points for comments of profiles, points for forum points, points for rating games, points for playing games.

indocg
indocg
22 posts
Nomad

Me like kongregate
seems have more features

but i doesnt like the comunity
lots of hater there

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

kongregate is way too cluttered in my opinoin, and I'm suprised that people on AG aren't preffering AG, kinda funny.

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

Kongregate 4 ever!Go and see my profile,you'll understand.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Why am I posting here?Anyway I loved Kongregate for the games and all that but I don't really like their community I kinda stay here for merits and community and I go on Kongregate to chat a little I guess and play games.So I can't pick a better one.

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

I guess that guys on Kongregate are more umm... unserious!(oh god that girl where does she find all these stupidities?)I feel lost on AG...like I'm the only one who's acting like a kid and feels like one.And I say Kongregate again because of the chat.Yoou have the ability to meet people better and make new friends.Not that AG is bad but...

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

Well Kongregate if you like the points factor of it all but on Kongregate you dont get points per forum post so it depends if you like to post Armor GAmes is the place for you but if you just like to pley Kongregate is Perfect.

PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

And sure there's a personal chat for every game, but like anyone is ever on.

When was the last time you visited Kongregate?

There are chatrooms that are full now. It is gaining a lot of popularity.

There are usually 100 people per chatroom. =/
RAC3R
RAC3R
10 posts
Nomad

i don't see why it matters, they are both good, and it is well worth registering on them for their alternate reasons

Showing 1-15 of 128