ForumsPopular MediaMusic is wonderful

52 10747
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Goodness sake I love music, I thought it was funny because this topic description included "Love country" and I personally think that is the absolute worst form of music out there, sorry country lovers but it almost makes rap/hiphop look good.

Finding good Music, I would like to say, is like finding a good friend. There is a lot of music out in the world and it may take some searching to find your Music preference, don't listen to music because it is on the radio or MTV, yuck. Mainstream music is a bit silly. The music I find to be in my favorites is music that I had listen to for actually quite a while before I started really liking it, and now I absolutely love it. To keep you from reading more text than you want I'll go ahead and post some of my favorite bands:

Bloc Party, Daft Punk, Ratatat, Modest Mouse, Coheed and Cambria, The Shins, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, We Are Scientists, Wilco, Arctic Monkeys, Bright Eyes, Iron and Wine, Calexico, Cold War Kids, Against Me, Billy Talent, Death Cab for Cutie, Postal Service, Guster, Jet, The Killers, Killswitch Engage, John Mayor, and many many more

• 52 Replies
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Long live Garth Brooks!

I'm seeing him in concert in January.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Noooo!!!! Goodness I just don't understand it haha but squeaky voices just don't appeal to me

But I respect other peoples tastes and I think you'll have a great time at the concert, I absolutely love seeing people live in concert, I went to 3 concerts (should have been 4) in the last month, it was awesome.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

well i am a fan of hard rock,see my post on this forum for what i like most

Calvin35
Calvin35
20 posts
Nomad

Blake lewis pwns. my family rooted for him all through american idol.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

sounds like you family are fans

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

guns and roses is the best band ever!!! but the first ones listed are pretty good to

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

me too i like hard rock

tkdguy8
tkdguy8
9 posts
Nomad

i like rap and hip hop and some rock

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

some of everything...but only a tiny country

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

country is for sad people

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

Oh lawd , preach it brother! I love Rock and Techno , also Jazz is good too.

Jono
Jono
14 posts
Nomad

Rock, Metal, Alternitive Rock...you get the picture

Slayer_1
Slayer_1
12 posts
Nomad

Well i call the music i listen to straight rock n roll but when listing it is officialy hard rock, hair metal, classic rock and classic metal

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

No, country is not just for sad people. It's for party people. My friends listen to country, and they really only like upbeat songs.
As for me- Ska, Metal, and (I won't categorize them) Blink 182

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Country is phail.

Showing 1-15 of 52