If you could time travel, would you?
Where would you go and do?

• 93 Replies
Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

that's a easy one.
i would go back a week with the lottery numbers and win the lottery and never work again.

mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

If you could meet a dead celebrity idol, would you?

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

it matters who it is

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

I would bring cure from now to the past for my dads disease because he died when i was 4 years.

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

sorry for the loss. hard.

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

ok.
that thing that i said was for me, but now to help the world.
i would get a team, and go to the middle ages, help caveman discover fire, cook, and things like that, i would go a litle bit to the future and give better medicines, teach things that the needed thousands of years to discover.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i would go forward one day in time and see the lottery numbers and write them down then go back in time and buy those lottery tickets and win millions or billions of dollars

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

I would go back to the 80's and patent all the things that have been invented since and be the richest man on the planet.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I would probably o back and make this topic never exist so nobody thinks about it anymore :O

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Hear the jack pot numbers for the lotto or something, go back 2 weeks, use them, and then i would win a billion dollars at least.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I would go to the past and save the world from myself, because I would have already gone back to take it over. So I would be saving the world by stopping myself, I think...............

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I would go back and time and stop this topic from being dead XD

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I think you can do that without the time travel, also if I had to build my own time travel device I would go back so I wouldn't have to build it.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

I'd meet Elvis and tell him he's a big fat loser

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well who wouldn't go back and and win the lotto? It really depends on how long your back in time.

Showing 1-15 of 93