ForumsArt, Music, and WritingExposed

974 183069
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Zophia poked me to make a thread. I know this will die off quickly, but I guess I could just show off some work in progress, and what I have managed to do by combining MsPaint and GIMP.

The first one is the outline. It is done in MsPaint, since GIMP was acting up.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Unavngivet.gif

The next two is the coloured result, both coloured in GIMP (It was acting okay again)
The difference is the outline. The upper one is with the original outline:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li2.jpg

With this one I copied the outline and blured it. So the original outline is on top, the next layer is blured, and then the colour come:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li.jpg

The last one here is what I will think of as the conclusion. A gradient layer from GIMP, smudged out and adjusted, again with the smudge tool. The lazy solution, I know.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/li2-1.jpg

Work in progress, right? I do not know if I am going to make it any better.

• 974 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Aaaaaaah. She is Zoph's.... Cool. It was a good quote. It was perfect for the picture. Lol.

Yup. Rpg between us, taking place before the MWT (we should end it, but I am clinging to rpgs...), where Kai was so fortunate (cough) to find/save a little dragoncreature. It was not that big, and was really cute, and it got lost from its flight (it was confussed after having hit a ship... uhm, long story). SO he brought it with him, and after some time it - evolved. Giant dragon, confuzzled Kai. But it is good to have when he is travelling. I think that one is taking place while he was at that book-island and was taking it for a flight (because it needs exercise). Hence the lack of bag.

Oh.... I see. Yay for finishing possibility.

I have school until 3pm, but I never do anything at home anyway, so unless I am going out in the evening, I should be working on it.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

For some reason, the only serious RPG I've ever been in is the MWT. Lol @ dragon needing exercise. Dragon have constantly growing bellyfat? I know the feeling...

Yay, Finish awesome drawing. Now.

Loljkimhyperbackontopicplzthnxwaitthatwasmyfaultomgi'msorryi'llstopnow.

*gasps for air*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

For some reason, the only serious RPG I've ever been in is the MWT.

Well, the other is half way serious, as it is only the two of us rp-ing. I have a rpg with Strop too, still hoping for him to draw those parts of the MWT, because..
"Kai? But I thought you were gay"
> >..

Lol @ dragon needing exercise. Dragon have constantly growing bellyfat? I know the feeling...

Aww. Not really, but she is made for flying, so she gets cranky, if she is not - walked once in a while.

Yay, Finish awesome drawing. Now.

But sleep was needed! And now school!

Loljkimhyperbackontopicplzthnxwaitthatwasmyfaultomgi'msorryi'llstopnow.

*punch*
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Lyra.jpg
Cen in love?
And Kai is just as tired as me.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Aww. Not really, but she is made for flying, so she gets cranky, if she is not - walked once in a while.

Oh... I get it, like a dog right?

But sleep was needed! And now school!

No excuses Mr.! I understand though. I need sleep and a working brain very badly. *drools* Brahhhhh......

*punch*

I needed that. *continues drooling...and bleeding* Mrahhhrghnaaaa...

@Drawing

I like these style of drawings your doing lately. Good and you know... Boredom... Or some other mood like that. Indifferent?

I like the speech bubble heart. Makes me smile.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh... I get it, like a dog right?

Very much, just bigger, and seemingly not willing to fly on her own> >

I like these style of drawings your doing lately. Good and you know... Boredom... Or some other mood like that. Indifferent?

Just getting ideas down on paper.

I like the speech bubble heart. Makes me smile.

He's in love!! Kai, on the other hand is in mental pains > >...

Which reminds me (I hope it is okay for me to throw it here > &gt:
-Yaaaazz...- I'm bored!!- 'Then do something instead of lying there.' -But I don't want to...- 'Just find something. And don't break anything this time, please?' -Aww...-
*knocking on door* 'The door is open.' "Zophia, get moving, you are late.." (Oh, look, blonde guy^^) -Oh Gods...- "... Why is he lying on the table..?" 'Nevermind, just a second, I need to find the brush.' -:P- ":P" '- -'
"Again, WHY are you dating him...??!"

'He's adorable?'
-:PPPP- "Seriously....."
'Yes? You're cute too, just not in quite the same way.'
-*huge smile, then sudden fascination as his tongue almost can reach his nose*- "No, not seeing it."
'*little laugh at the lad* Doesn't matter, since he's min and not yours^^'
"Hmm..." -:q-
'*chuckle*'

Uhm, Italics are written by me, nontalics are Zophia. - is Kai, ' is Yazz and " is Cen. I was random, she continued it.
*beerburp*
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Flying-1.jpg
Just realized I missed the quote, but well... Crappy background instead!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Nice^^ Swooshing it looks~~~

And Cenere is just cute. In love with the coloured pencils, yes?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Nice^^ Swooshing it looks~~~

Good reason for holding on to one's hat.

And Cenere is just cute. In love with the coloured pencils, yes?

"Lyra<3"

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/jieoswcopy600.jpg
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

The flamez, they look so awesome! ^^

Eeep, oh noes! Kai is in trouble. Sweet shading, toy always do an amazing job on that. It's so epic.

And whats the name of the 3 headed dragon thing?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The flamez, they look so awesome! ^^

They are! They took so long > >... I saw a good tutorial for flames, and forgot to save it...

Eeep, oh noes! Kai is in trouble. Sweet shading, toy always do an amazing job on that. It's so epic.

Toy? Hope that means "you" > >..
Oh, and... He's Nakid!! Or... Something..

And whats the name of the 3 headed dragon thing?

Uhm, Hydra? At least I call it that. And it is going to eat your head!! (Yes, I am tired..)
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

They are! They took so long > >... I saw a good tutorial for flames, and forgot to save it...

Dang. I hate when that happens. I fail at flames. haha.

Toy? Hope that means "you" > >..

Yeah, it was a typo I caught after I posted. :/

Oh, and... He's Nakid!! Or... Something..

Ah my bad. I only started looking at this thread a little while ago, and I don't think I looked a MWT once. So yeah, sorry.

Edit:

Eeep, oh noes! Nakid is in trouble.

Uhm, Hydra? At least I call it that. And it is going to eat your head!! (Yes, I am tired..)

*does not know anything about fantasy monsters of any sort*

Shoot! Where's the helmet when you need it?!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Eeep, oh noes! Nakid is in trouble.

*dizzy giggle* random capital N. Yes, it's Kai, without clothes it seems... Hopefully the hydra isn't interested in worms> >

Shoot! Where's the helmet when you need it?!

Never around, never around...

*does not know anything about fantasy monsters of any sort*

I know too much... Greek monster with many heads. Starring in Hercules.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I hope you don't mind if I ask.... But how in the world did Kai get in that situation? Lol. And the thing about the worms... lol. Just lol.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, I think he was just unlucky. It seems like one of those "Oh, f***, not again!"-situations > >

Showing 406-420 of 974