ForumsThe TavernIron Ranks

83 15296
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Alright, I don't know why, but it's bothering me that everyone who's posting the ranks write wood/silver/gold whatever rank.
It's not silver, it's iron.
No, this doesn't really matter, I'm just wondering why so many are making that mistake.

Try holding your cursor over one of the iron ranks. A little sign with the text 'Iron - rankname' should pop up.

Why does people think it's silver?

I doubt this topic has been made before, as there's probably not a lot who cares... Sorry if it has.
Just tell me what you think about this, before this thread dies.

• 83 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yes more sense silver is too close to gold?
Exactly.
aluminum
iron
steel
Why would that make sense? It's just different types of gray metals, it's... No, I don't understand.

Pazx said:
I sometimes think of it like this; the lowly hunters use wood for arrows. The knights and soldiers fight with iron blades. The kings and Queens (no they don't fight with gold) have golden crowns and etc. it makes sense.
That's why the current materials make sense.
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Yes and then their should be diamond for the gods who make it to the throne through divine intervention :3 Like MUAH XD

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

aluminum
iron
steel
Why would that make sense? It's just different types of gray metals, it's... No, I don't understand.

exactly my point!!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

oh jeez, not only is this getting off-topic but it's hurting my brain...

Anyways, it's all about awareness! If you put the ranks in your profile make sure to write either Wood Iron Gold or Wood Cookie Gold.

aluminum
iron
steel

What? just What?!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Neo is a noble gas, of course, so it should not be on the list, and Iodine is a non-metal,so here is my revised list.
Iodine
Nitrogen
Hydrogen

Crazynaitor2
Crazynaitor2
5 posts
Nomad

Its Silver actually even though it may be shown as Iron but Carlie said before it was Silver not Iron.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Did she? Well she is ether mistaken or lying.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

As you would know, if you had read the entire thread, Carlie made a mistake by saying that. Admins are human too, you know.
The rank is iron, not silver. If the site creators say it is iron, then it is no d*mn way to be silver, becaus it makes more sense to be F***ing iron!!!
Sorry........

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Carlie made a mistake by saying that

Called it. Anyway, I think we can all agree that it is, in fact, Iron, no matter what we may want it to be.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Call it what you may, Iron, Silver, Cookie (I'm not letting that drop). We don't care, we just want people to know that it really is iron... We respect your views Crazynaitor2... wait Crazynaitor2?! ok, whats up with you?

back on topic... actually I can't get back on topic without repeating whats been said... oh well...

*wanders off into the forest*

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Wow,Never noticed.

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

lets agrre on one thing here lets say it is iron

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wow,Never noticed.
Exactly why this topic exists. It is to make more people aware of it... Even the community manager managed to miss it, so it isn't common knowledge... Which I would like it to be.
So yeah, spread the knowledge.

@theone99:
Yeah, call it whatever you want, since it doesn't matter. Just please be aware of, that officially, it is iron.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I wish they'd put the full rankings in the help page. With Iron of course...
Call it what you may, but deep inside we all know that it's iron.
It isn't common knowledge but it's a fact.

It also makes AG unique, every other site would have out silver there.

So spread the joy, spread the knowledge, spread the metal...

It's all about awareness people, all about awareness... Hey that could be my sig!

*wanders off into the forest*

Showing 46-60 of 83