ForumsThe TavernIron Ranks

83 15297
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Alright, I don't know why, but it's bothering me that everyone who's posting the ranks write wood/silver/gold whatever rank.
It's not silver, it's iron.
No, this doesn't really matter, I'm just wondering why so many are making that mistake.

Try holding your cursor over one of the iron ranks. A little sign with the text 'Iron - rankname' should pop up.

Why does people think it's silver?

I doubt this topic has been made before, as there's probably not a lot who cares... Sorry if it has.
Just tell me what you think about this, before this thread dies.

• 83 Replies
Scenery
Scenery
32 posts
Nomad

Over my rank it says Iron so I am in Iron Serf

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yay, I'm mentioned-ed-ed!
Yes, you are one of only a very few people I have seen going around telling people the "secret"!

You can still call it what you want, but I am actually doing this to properly educate newbies. And oldies, but mainly newbies.
There is no better reason. Though we might be annoying at times (people always hate to find out they don't know it all)...

Over my rank it says Iron so I am in Iron Serf
You have learned well.
lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

....what fst6 says

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

uh... fst6 hasn't said anything on the last 3 pages...

Iron people! You can call it what you want but DO NOT falsely inform others that it is silver and not iron.

Iron FTW!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

W00T! We have moderator backup now.
Strop knows the truth! *yes, I am in my slightly silly mode right now*

Scroll all the way down here to see it.

In your face, silver fanatics. :P

***The potential flaming in the previous line of this post was not meant to be taken serious. I'm just kidding. Since we have a little war going on about this and its importance.***

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I saw Strops post and was like, Yes! Woo!

That also happened when I became iron lord...

But yes, we have got offical backup! Officially it's iron! You'd think that if Dan McNeely wanted it to be silver he wouldn't of written Iron... :P

ok... I'll stop being annoying!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But yes, we have got offical backup! Officially it's iron! You'd think that if Dan McNeely wanted it to be silver he wouldn't of written Iron... :P
Exactly.
And I am persinally quite enjoying the little fights and discussions we have with the "silver fanatics"~

I actually tried getting Carlie to back us up too, but I guess she's too busy to get involved in this little craziness.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

And I am persinally quite enjoying the little fights and discussions we have with the "silver fanatics"~

Me too, and I'm also enjoying the way you spelt personally :P

but that's all I wanted to say so...

Ironness!

(woah, ironness is a word, it doesn't have a red line under it)
Showing 76-83 of 83