ForumsThe TavernIron Ranks

83 15299
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Alright, I don't know why, but it's bothering me that everyone who's posting the ranks write wood/silver/gold whatever rank.
It's not silver, it's iron.
No, this doesn't really matter, I'm just wondering why so many are making that mistake.

Try holding your cursor over one of the iron ranks. A little sign with the text 'Iron - rankname' should pop up.

Why does people think it's silver?

I doubt this topic has been made before, as there's probably not a lot who cares... Sorry if it has.
Just tell me what you think about this, before this thread dies.

• 83 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hrrm, sorry to double post bump thing but I've seen a lot of 'What are the ranks' topics floating around and everyone replies with wood/silver/gold junk. Iron people Iron!!

jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

I really thought it was Silver. Silver makes more sense anyway than Iron.

Schnazzy13
Schnazzy13
36 posts
Nomad

I thought it was silver at first, which confused me with the wood and all. So I guess iron makes more sense, but it doesn't really bother me.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Most people do think that it is silver, as I did for a while.

Then I saw a topic about it and found out it was called iron!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I really thought it was Silver. Silver makes more sense anyway than Iron.
Not with wood as the first rank.
Think of the value leaps... Wood - iron - gold is balanced stretches, as is bronze - silver - gold. But wood - silver - gold is unbalanced.

And hurray for more people becoming aware of it.
AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

So its iron?Alright I can't wait to get Iron Squire.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I completely understand their confusion because silver is commonly before gold in medals. It would make more since if it was Bronze Silver then Gold, but I'm not complaining with the current set-up.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I am now just wondering, why are some people making such a big deal out of it when Pazx, Cenere or myself tell them it's iron when they write silver? We're just spreading the information!

Oh well.

Cream/Cookie/Butter ranks ends all discussion.

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

its deff. silver

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

Zophia that makes no sense

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I see your point Zophia and I really don't mind what it is called.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Zophia that makes no sense
Did you read the opening post?
It states clearly how to see that it is iron... Since you're an iron squire atm, try holding your cursor over the icon for a little while. A box with the text 'Iron - Squire' will pop up.
It's definitely iron. :P

I don't really mind... But I do mind when people get annoyed at me for making them aware of it... Officially it is iron... Why not just call it so...
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Well I kinda think Iron makes more sense though for osme reason Iron Knight or Silver Knight I think Iron makes more sense so I will call it Iron form here on in.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

so I will call it Iron form here on in.
One more person to annoy juan and the others who hates when we correct them!
Lol, seriously though, I'm glad to spread the awareness.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I am now just wondering, why are some people making such a big deal out of it when Pazx, Cenere or myself tell them it's iron when they write silver?

Yay, I'm mentioned-ed-ed!

its deff. silver

Then why is wood wood and not bronze? *smirks*

Put your mouse over the so called "silver" icon and it comes up with Iron - Rank.

You can still call it what you want, but I am actually doing this to properly educate newbies. And oldies, but mainly newbies.
Showing 61-75 of 83