ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87929
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Why the dublicant??

Anyway, would you PLEASE look at the other pages, before you do the &quotokemon hater reply"?
Oh, and pokemon in games could be fun~~

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/rap.jpg

MisterSharpShooter
MisterSharpShooter
85 posts
Nomad

if pokemon was real i would have chuck norris

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

... Chuck Norris is not a pokemon...
Though it would be fun to see him on a card...

Hey Cenere, I can do that too!
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Rapidashspeedcopy.jpg
'That' being a quickly drawn Rapidash.

@caxton8:
Flagged. Don't repost what someone else said.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Zophia you are one sick artist. Sick as in awesome = ) But I thought that Rapidash didn't have red eyes... Or I haven't watched much of the shows >_<

I call dibs on Grass Gym! It's going to be right by my house; we have acres and acres of forest land, with bunches of gnarled branches.

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

Then of course the government would be figuring out how they get there powers, then genetically engineering super soldiers. if the poken didn't destroy humanity, humanity would destroy everything.

Ryukozin
Ryukozin
18 posts
Nomad

I wish they'd make an online rpg for pokemon, something like RuneScape and World of Warcraft - that'd be BAD ASS. I bet everyone would play it and stop hating on Pokemon just cuz "Majority" of people dislike it - though I must admit the anime shows were kinda gay.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I wish they'd make an online rpg for pokemon, something like RuneScape and World of Warcraft - that'd be BAD ***. I bet everyone would play it and stop hating on Pokemon just cuz "Majority" of people dislike it - though I must admit the anime shows were kinda gay.

a pokemon MMORPG would be the most bad*** thing to come to computers.
rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

Even though they have powers we will not use them as slaves we're going to use only needed. If this creatures really exist I'm gonna have an adventure just like Ash did and have many lots of friends and places to travel.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

a pokemon MMORPG would be the most bad*** thing to come to computers.

There is more than one Pokemon MMORPG...

Even though they have powers we will not use them as slaves we're going to use only needed. If this creatures really exist I'm gonna have an adventure just like Ash did and have many lots of friends and places to travel.

Finally! Thank you! I wonder, would you travel at age ten (like Ash), or wait untill after graduation and stuff? ANd what made you choose pokemon trainer?
Tokes
Tokes
17 posts
Nomad

Pretty sure I would be a pokemon master. That'd be the coolest shit ever lol.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hmm, I didn't know there was a pokemon MMO, I knew RPG's but not MMO's. Hmpf, anyways, I changed my veiws of the terrany of pokemon probably because you'd need a license to own a pokemon and I remember from a certain game that a pokemon would never attack another trainer/person. . .no matter what (unless their hearts were darkened, hence pokemon colesuem). I would try to leave home and go on a gigantic journey like ash, or, as I said, become a crossbreeder. BTW, the people who act for no things against animals would come in and utterly destroy the thought of pokemon slavery. . .. .rarw.

Krieg
Krieg
3 posts
Nomad

I would try to get a Master Ball and catch a Charizard, since it's the coolest pokemon out there.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Most rpgs are actually mmorpgs.
And I think pokemon would attack other pokemon and trainers. Animals defend themselves, why should pokemon not do the same. Besides, as already said pokemon would eat other pokemon.
But slavery, no. Again, co-existance.

A master ball? Why do you not train the pokemon yourself? It would be easier, and not make the pokemon angry at you.

--

Would morphing be a different topic? Since the technology is much better, they are able to clone pokemon, and like Thoad want, probably also cross breeding, so why not morphing? It would happen in a not so distant future.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

morphing? IDK what'ya mean there. . . .anyways, with the pokemon attacking other people, well, the pokemon genre of the T.V. and the video games. Well, I just contradicted myself there, cuz in the video games the people say that pokemon will attack you if you go into the tall grass without a pokemon. . .which equals ownzage on u. So nvm about that. . . .and I severly disagree with you about the RPG's being MMORPG's. Sure there can be a highscore board and things. . .but I don't consider it an MMORPG unless I can see the other players in action.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, you got a point about that. But basically, as soon as you are able to play with/against other users, it is a mmo. But never mind about that.
And in the manga there are many times, where pokemon attack trainers, either because of their trainer, or because of great battles of control. Just think of pikachu in the series. The first few episodes it was not listening, and finding it fun to shock Ash, just like the flock of spearows, and Ash's charizard. That krabby he captured, and so on. I generally like those episodes, since it makes the seires more real (to me), when there is actual consequenses in handling pokemon. And yes, I ignore the newest seasons.
Oh, and the movies have a great way of showing the pokemon world (just ignore the plot, and watch the scenery).

As for the morphing part: Pokemorph. A website about the pokemorphs, anthropomorphed pokemon, created by Team Rocket scientists. They are actual fighting machines, tortured and broken to do the bidding of Giovanni (until he died).

Yes, I am a pokenerd - -

Showing 151-165 of 495