ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87923
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

k i gotta say most anime that is meant for young kids... (pokemon, digimon, yugioh, you get the point) actually rlly sucks.... well to me i guess.... But anime where its like fighting and crazy attacks and awesome ideas those are good anime. Such as Bleach, naruto, and inu yasha.... Those are my top three in that order. Bleach= AMAZING. if you dont know what it is go to You tube. My friend told me about it when i used to hate anime. I saw it and it changed my mind. Holy sh't, a world like that would be crazily intense and amazing.

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

Well is you ask me........i think pokemon is for dummies but i used to play pokemon too so if you ask me....the pokemon i would want ever is a gallade.fast, speedy, strong, great!!!!!!!!!Gallade is a cool pokemon.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Okay... you just said pokemon is for dummies... but then you just you think Gallade is a cool pokemon.

Wow...

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

Such as Bleach, naruto, and inuyasha.... Those are my top three in that order.

lol funny cuz ive seen pretty much every episode of Inuyasha SUCKS! i use to watch naruto all the time but c'mon ppl! SUCKS (NOW ANYWAY!)and wtf bleach? whatsup with the wannabe rapping in the beginning and why is that 30 yr old girl like that boy in high school? SUCKS! pokemon use to be like super awesome but not it sucks as well...they all have to die eventually.

You have been raised with pokemon, you have a - growlithe as a dog, and it barks at the postman. Outside there are taillows flying around, and pidgeys sitting in the trees?

i agree, thats even how the show said it should be but why are you getting P.O.'d at ppl for hating pokemon? its just pokemon, and this is just a forum...

P.S. i would love to have a fire-breathing dog!lol
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol funny cuz ive seen pretty much every episode of Inuyasha SUCKS! i use to watch naruto all the time but c'mon ppl! SUCKS (NOW ANYWAY!)and wtf bleach? whatsup with the wannabe rapping in the beginning and why is that 30 yr old girl like that boy in high school? SUCKS! pokemon use to be like super awesome but not it sucks as well...they all have to die eventually

If you think that's an anime rant, look here:
OMG! IT'S AN URL!
[url=http://thoadthetoad.newgrounds.com/news/post/186807]
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Fantastic. Thanks Thoad.

And I get a littlepissed, because people seem to make the "Lolz, kill 'em all" post, without any explaination or seemingly without reading any of the other posts. Just saying that if you have nothing else to say, and no reason why, then there are absolutely no reason to reply on this thread.
And I do keep calm.

Fire breathing dog? Why? Which one?

ShinigamiSoul
ShinigamiSoul
82 posts
Nomad

It would be cool going around and burning whoever I hate

moonfoxloop
moonfoxloop
35 posts
Nomad

itd be insane

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It would be cool going around and burning whoever I hate

That would probably be illegal, since it would be the same as walking around with a flame thrower.

td be insane

Reason why?

--------------
What would be the perfect pokemon for one of the beauty contests for you?
pika12377
pika12377
21 posts
Nomad

i use to like pokemon

bjm7433
bjm7433
37 posts
Nomad

i think their gona stop pokemon soon because cartoonetwork is getting rid of it and honestly how many more pokemon can they think of

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

i think their gona stop pokemon soon because cartoonetwork is getting rid of it and honestly how many more pokemon can they think of

I just want to direct your gaze at the topic title.
And even if it stops in the US does not mean it stop entirely. It have gone on for more than ten years now, and is based on a game, which is still popular, at least in its home land.
But the new generations really have nothing to do there. There are insane evolutions, weird and ugly pokemon, and it does not really make sense anymore. I tend to ignore that generation.

New question. In which region would you like to live?
hbgrantland
hbgrantland
157 posts
Nomad

hoeen or howeever you spell it

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, nice choice. Is it because of the pokemon there, or for other reasons?

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I think because of the pokemon or it is really quite?

Showing 181-195 of 495