ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87942
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Jularlmin4
Jularlmin4
56 posts
Nomad

Dude, just take all the strong pokemon, say there stupid and make em kill all other pokemon then tell them suiciding feels like heaven

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Would you even be able to do that with a person? You cannot be serious about this...

Jularlmin4
Jularlmin4
56 posts
Nomad

and if evil ppl have pokemon, the pokemon will be evil abandon the trainer, make other pokemon evil, make them abandon the trainers, and then have war with us,but since there stupid and dont reilize we have nukes, then they learn how to hijack they military use our weapons and poison us, then we have to serve them

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ROFL, pokemon rising against us? That's just funny. Cenere has a point though. If pokemon and humans coexisted since the beggining, then it would be alot more peaceful.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Cenere has a point though. If pokemon and humans coexisted since the beggining, then it would be alot more peaceful.

Which has been my point since I found this thread. I have a couple of ideas, but I have to repeat myself over and over again.

And pokemon have intelligence!
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

thought would be so cool if pokemon exsisted

metro159
metro159
80 posts
Nomad

That would be cool and no one would have to waste money for body gaurds.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

*CORRECTION*

If Pokemon actually existed...

we'd all be dead...
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I would have a whole clan of them and take out any people that are in my way!(jkin)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

we'd all be dead...
Why?
Com on... Read through the pages and pay attention to Cenere's posts...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I would constantly listen to canon rock while battling and kick some major but.

FOBVendetta
FOBVendetta
3 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon actually existed I'd feel like i'd "gotta catch 'em all"!

*(Ooh, clever pun!)*

YuckFu
YuckFu
11 posts
Nomad

That would be cool. I would beat you all.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I still think it would be weird though.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

O.K.! I think I would be a pokemon egg farmer or pokemon researcher. . .why? With both degree's, I could use the cloning system for cross-breeds! Think of it, meta-scyther!

Showing 121-135 of 495