ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87926
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

DUDE!if pokemon actualy existed itd b frikin sweet! first they wouldnt be nerdy unless you didnt have one lol and id raise a feraligator

cozer229
cozer229
11 posts
Nomad

it would be dead wierd you would be stood still and tons of japense kids would face you and go charzard and id pull out a desert eagle and go die chazard die

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

it would be dead wierd you would be stood still and tons of japense kids would face you and go charzard and id pull out a desert eagle and go die chazard die

And then you would be arrested for killing someone else's pokemon. Coexistance. Read the other posts before making those posts, please?
If you were born and raised in the pokemon world.
Do not reply, if you hate/dislike pokemon.

DUDE!if pokemon actualy existed itd b frikin sweet! first they wouldnt be nerdy unless you didnt have one lol and id raise a feraligator

Would you be a breeder, Samy? Or just train a totodile?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

fst6, did you even read my comment above you? Coexistance. Being able to live side by sde, because that is the way it has been since the beginning of time? To be raised and live in a world, where pokemon is as natural as the air, the sea and the earth?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Energy costs would be so low you probably wouldn't even be billed for it. If so, then maybe $20 a month or something. We would have many electric type pokemon being used as energy (of course not like slavery) resources so we could get an endless surplus of electricity.

ChrisSkizzle
ChrisSkizzle
29 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon were real I'd try to kill one in battle instead of making it "faint"

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

If Pokemon were real I'd try to kill one in battle instead of making it "faint"

Why?
This could actually happen by accident in a fierce battle. Something like this should not be uncommon.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Un-eairkagh/Pokemon/charizard_battle2.jpg
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh yeah, example of trainers getting hurt too?
[url=http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/363/pok_mon_adventures/chapter.22229/page.2/]Pokemon Adventures[quote]
The manga is much better than the current series, and it is based on the game more than anything else.

Sorry for spam-ish post.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

most anime is weird and sucks and everyone in Pokemon would be dead it would be total chaos! in yo face ppl who like Pokemon manga and anime!!!!!!!!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

most anime is weird and sucks and everyone in Pokemon would be dead it would be total chaos! in yo face ppl who like Pokemon manga and anime!!!!!!!!!

And that had nothing at all to do with the topic, other than me liking pokemon, had it? How come you are not ignoring this, or reading any of the posts? Why can you not let us dream a little of a better world? Why do you not have an imagination?
Most anime are not weird, by the way. Maybe the ones you watch, but far from "most".
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i have a very big imagination...anime is weird though and to not get off topic I use to watch Pokemon and the original pwned but it got too far, like a lot shows and now it stinks and if it actually existed it would be exactly like in the show because im Ash Ketchum of tomato village and im going to catch that betamon! oh wait...wrong show...srry lol

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, think of pokemon being real. You live in a pokemon world. You have been raised with pokemon, you have a - growlithe as a dog, and it barks at the postman. Outside there are taillows flying around, and pidgeys sitting in the trees?

And I agree. The series have come way out of control, and I use to ignore the "fourth generation". It is just ugly.

And it was not to critisise your imagination, but some of the replies are pissing me off, because none seem to read any of the post about how it is. They just do the hate trip, and leave without answering.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Come on Cenere don't get angry man.And that would be a cool dog to have.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I try not to, but the hate posts just do not belong here. I feel sorry for telling Kid_Saiyain he has no imagination, which I said. It is just hard to keep it straight, when two third of the posts are "tehnz I go kill all pokemon"... Especially when I moments before made my "coexistance and pokemon world" speech once again. It is annoying that I get ignored, and that the people doing the hates does not have the - courage to reply on my questions, or care to listen when I try to explain.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And I agree. The series have come way out of control, and I use to ignore the "fourth generation". It is just ugly.

darn right! It shoulda died after brok left. . .lol. I also miss misty being on the troop stead that whiner may or w/e -.-U. But ya know, I bet that, that May person has starred in alot of *ahem* adulterated animations.
Showing 166-180 of 495