ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87910
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, I do not even know the difference between the region, if I have to be honest. I have only seen the first season and half the second, so not sure if it is different. I would choose Orange Islans, because... It is islands?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

We would either be killed by the creature with a cruel nature or capturing them for meat.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Well you should watch the rest of the seasons and look at the different scenarios.But it is going to take a long time to watch them.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*ignore drakokirby*

I know. Because of the channal hosting the show "forgot" to show the rest of season 2, 3, 4, 5, and half of 6, I only know some of things happening. I have looked it up on Serebii.net, but it is not quite the same.
But I tend to see Kanto as rather light and flat, with a lot of fields, and Johto as a rocky place, darker and more mysterious.

CID_CHOPPER
CID_CHOPPER
37 posts
Nomad

Yeah greg that would be pretty cool but isnt there like the best one that would take over us all ?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeah greg that would be pretty cool but isnt there like the best one that would take over us all ?

Well, pokemon tend to mind their own business, and if it was a world of coexistance, it would not be a problem. Most of the legendaries would rather be left alone, and most of them sleep untill they are needed, or woken.
CID_CHOPPER
CID_CHOPPER
37 posts
Nomad

thx cenere im seriouss i dont want to sound stupid i used to be more into pokemon idk what happened but yeah i think sometimes it is the humans influence who currupt the pokemon

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

is the humans influence who currupt the pokemon

Well, again, my argument is coexistance. If we grow learning and knowing that pokemons are friends, well... And of course bad trainers have "bad" pokemon, but that doe snot mean that a pokemon would take over the world.

And why?
Pyr0qvy
Pyr0qvy
1 posts
Nomad

@Cenere: doe snot?

and they would not really be any different than animals we have today

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have so many key slips... I actually just did it again.

And exactly!

T_bizzle
T_bizzle
36 posts
Nomad

Mudkipz would rule the world.

Bartman2320
Bartman2320
45 posts
Nomad

that world would be horrible... the comunists as team rocket? i dont think so

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Or Team Rocket as the communists, since it is the pokemon world, not our world. Though they are not similar.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'd probably be one of the not-homosexual male coordinators (seems like there really isn't too many), and then show off devastating double attacks that would easily kill any human being. For example, dark ball + electro-shock. Now wouldn't that just be hunky-dorey?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, cool!! It would be beautiful and deadly, really. Non-gay coordinators... Hard to find, I must say. On the other hand, if you have a powerful, strong pokemon, no one will bully you for being a male coordinator.

Showing 196-210 of 495