ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87907
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Gorgonesese
Gorgonesese
3 posts
Nomad

hmm.... well that would be really cool! I would be like best friends with mine and have crazy poke times! My team would be a charzard, a nidoking, and a ninetails!

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

the Pokemon game boy games still rule! if they existed it would be exactly like in the games!

Ardvarkeating101
Ardvarkeating101
15 posts
Nomad

Pokemon would be HORRIBLE in real life, I mean think about it. You are forcing small animals to fight each other for money, what the fuck

MisterSharpShooter
MisterSharpShooter
85 posts
Nomad

!.!.! Screw Pokemon I'd have a machine gun and just shoot them like hunting season and unless there was a pachu or a Chuck Norris BooYaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. put that in your juice box and suck it.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

!.!.! Screw Pokemon I'd have a machine gun and just shoot them like hunting season and unless there was a pachu or a Chuck Norris BooYaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly
P.s. Put that in your Cooter and Squirt on it.
WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

OK.. So the people that say Pokémon is dumb.. You seem to know alot about it.

Personally id get some wierd thing that can burn things and like kill my headteacher!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*sigh*

I wonder if I should go save my stuff, and then get this locked, or if people are CIVILISED ENOUGH to have this thread open still.

octane43
octane43
39 posts
Shepherd

lol i dont even know

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah really, this should be locked *lets thread die*
If only dumb c***s who don't like pokemon would actually spread their imagination for a simple 10 minutes then this thread would be a nice place. . . . .*sprouts an idea* I GOT IT!

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

The world would be sucky...kinda like the shows..

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

The world would be sucky...kinda like the shows..

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

What would be the perfect pokemon for one of the beauty contests for you?

Ninetails mayhaps, do some pretty fire things and all that golden furriness~ A demon fox is not a bad choice for beauty stuff. :P

I still don't understand why people who hate or dislike pokemon even bothers opening this thread... It's just like the one in the Tavern, where some guy thinks it's pathetic for a 19 year old to like pokemon... Blergh.
Cenere, let's take our poke-love elsewhere. See you on Indigo~
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Hey you think 19 is bad, think about 26 hahaha

Take me with you Zophia; I'm bringing my Kirlia with me.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Cenere, let's take our poke-love elsewhere. See you on Indigo~

HAY! I've been a pokemon fan since I was just a li'l kid, even though I haven't gotten the latest games, I'LL STILL KICK YO BUT IN INDIGO ANYDAY! lol.
gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

ermmm i would kill myself no way i would be thrilled....

Showing 211-225 of 495