ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87909
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Thazkull
Thazkull
36 posts
Nomad

Intresting thought, but we'd probably all get eaten...

CzDude
CzDude
39 posts
Nomad

my little brother loves pokemon

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Two things. Pokemon have been used for war, but side by side with human soldiers. It was their war just as much as ours. Ho-oh tried to stop them, but only the sacrifice of a hero stopped the war. (8th movie)

Too many movies I haven't seen.
But I guess my opinion weren't too messed up then.
Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

oh crap that would be scary anyone ever thought of getting attacked by groudon?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

oh crap that would be scary anyone ever thought of getting attacked by groudon?

I do not think Groudon is caring much about humanity or other living creatures, actually. It is more likely that you would be attacked by stampeding Tauros or grumpy Rhyhorns. There are a reason for Legendaries to be Legendary. Most people think them to be myths.
But it would suck.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I got my Growlithe levled up from 25 to 47 in six hours.

in pokemon silver I was able to beat the game and get my chikorita to level 75. . .BEAT THAT!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

in pokemon silver I was able to beat the game and get my chikorita to level 75. . .BEAT THAT!

In crater I got my charizard up to lv 100, and a rapidash to 75.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol in how long? I also got a shuckle to level 60 in a couple of hours. . . and it started out like lvl 15. Not sure which version that was.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I had not that much network at that time, so had to use the library net. But time used on training the char, well, with the net... 6, maybe 7 hours. I really hate the fact that I lost the pokemon/user, and had to start over. Stupid updates.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

is there a way to get a gameboy to work while its red?

wowmstr13
wowmstr13
81 posts
Nomad

Personally, I would love for Pokemon to be real. It'd be really cool.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

is pokemon indigo a free MMO? If so, I should join, if not, I'll forget about it. . .P.M. me bout it plz.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

In crater I got my charizard up to lv 100, and a rapidash to 75.

I still stick to the accomplishments of that leveling being in such a short timespan.
Gaining three levels every ten minutes is fun.

Anyways, yeah, Pokemon Indigo is a free pokemon mmo, but the interaction between players is somewhat limited.

But hecks, we need to get back on topic.
A hen farm full of Torchics? Or what would we be getting eggs from?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A hen farm full of Torchics? Or what would we be getting eggs from?

I do believe those are eatable, but I think it would be cruel to eat Torchic eggs... Just keep the Ekans away from them. Think of Pokemon like "Survival of the Fittest" and you will know why wild pokemon need to eat each other.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Torchics are young pokemon. I think the places you would get eggs from would be pidgeotto/ot, and the like. I do not think a Blaziken would let you touch its eggs.

Showing 241-255 of 495