ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87908
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Torchics are young pokemon. I think the places you would get eggs from would be pidgeotto/ot, and the like. I do not think a Blaziken would let you touch its eggs.
I was thinking the exact same thing... But it would be a bit weird with eagle/hawk eggs, no? The Pidg's are that kind of birds...
Grumpig ham??
Tauros/Miltank steak??
Torchic nuggets?
... Beedrill honey? No wait... That's more of a wasp... What's the fourth gen... Combee?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, is it not what you hvae is what you get? Though I do not think many would be stupid enough to try and get Beedrill honny/wax.
Just... Mm... How can you befriend an intelligent creature, when you know it will be used as food?
Yes, probably still tilting to the 'we have technology, we can make artificial food'-theory. Tamed pokemon have to eat non-flesh food too, remember? Ah well.

Anyway, what would do if you met a Legendary? Which one would it be?
Yes, I am assuming you are either very lucky, or a chosen.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

If I met a legendary, I would be like "HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP!!!!!!!11" lol.

And I don't think I would be one of the chosen if Pokemon actually existed :P

Stankity
Stankity
3 posts
Nomad

I WOULD BE A BREEDER!!! PIKACHARIZARD FTW!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, I just thought of magicarp and piranha. I see meats and stuff on the show. . .. I wonder what that stuff is made of?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Anyway, what would do if you met a Legendary? Which one would it be?
Yes, I am assuming you are either very lucky, or a chosen.

I'd hope for Ho-oh or Mew. But extreeemely unlikely.
What about yourself?

@thoad:
It's good questions...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What about yourself?

Have you not noticed I have not answered any of my own questions?
Well, magikarp is made of bones and scales...
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon actually existed...

...I would have left home years ago.

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

I would absolutely positivel LOVE it if Pokemon existed.
Aw, just depressed myself cuz they don't.
:'(
( "

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

positively*
( "

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Have you not noticed I have not answered any of my own questions?
Well, magikarp is made of bones and scales...
Did you not get the 'not caring about that' of my question? C'mon, answer? Pwetty please?
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

To answer your question, Zophia, I know that the best legendary is the one and only Mewtwo. As a second choice, I would like Celibi so I could go back in time and get a Mewtwo. He's unbeatable! Well, parasect.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm... I would love to meet Latios and Latias. A brother and a sister watching out for a city? And it would not be all over dramatic, since they are caring, and guardians to the city. And they are not that big either. Not as terrifying.
Lugia is one of my faves too. Big gentle eyes, trying to balance powers, and calm down the fighting. A little like me, somehow...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Xzeno:
The phrase 'a Mewtwo' is a little... Well, there's only one Mewtwo. And he's not really a legendary. He's a genetic experiment. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to be had by anyone...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

http://pokemon.supercheats.com/artwork/442.png

I thought for SURE it was this pokemon that is better, since there is no type at all that it is vulnerable to.

Showing 256-270 of 495