ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87917
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Hinduism is the main polytheistic religion
Nope, monothistic. Krishna just has many forms, or not Krishna, I forget who, but it's one god. The siblings would be Latios and Latias.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The siblings are Latias and Latios, yes. I am not sure if they are as legendary as we think them of, but well. Family it is.
As for deoxys, I do not think they would be considered at original legendaries, since they came from space, and that fairly recently.
If I had to include them, I would give them the role of fight, shifting, tempting. And friendship/love.

Religion? Hmm, some would probably... You know, the greeks? They had different temples for each deity. Somehow I am thinking of the Disc world's religions.

DrimuS
DrimuS
62 posts
Peasant

i'd train an army of poke-killers MUAHAHA

zed
zed
42 posts
Nomad

well if pokemon were real that would b awsome bt u have 2 think about it u wouldnt b able 2 go camping without a pokemon so uld have 2 have a good pokemon like charizard.

i used 2 play pokemon and i think the originals r betta so thats y charizard is awsome

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

woah! I didn't know my thread would be this popular! Wow... biggest thread I've ever created. If you trained an army of Poke-killers I'd just get my Lucario and beat you all

snah123
snah123
10 posts
Nomad

pokemon is kinda funny

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

we would all die if they were real because we wouldnt have any of them pokeballs

Plant
Plant
46 posts
Nomad

Well, you sort of assume that the fact that pokemon are real will mean that there will also be the technology stuff that comes with them...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

If you trained an army of Poke-killers I'd just get my Lucario and beat you all
What if he had Mewtwo? Mewtwo would be up for that sort of thing.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What if he had Mewtwo? Mewtwo would be up for that sort of thing.

Not really, Mewtwo is rather peaceful, as long as he is not angered or disturbed by human. And how would he get Mewtwo anyway.

Okay, researching Legendaries for the fun of it, so any information that is usable should be redirected to me.
jahsonx
jahsonx
329 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon were real, I'll have Pikachu as my pet.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

if pokemon were real and i had wat i have in my games id be a master

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

and id be kinda cool

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What do a pokeball do, I wonder? I mean, does it (as I believe) dissolve the pokemon? Or what?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh no... Oh dear... Why did you have to ask that question... Zlug found a very interesting interpretation of how a pokeball works on FA... Actually a reasonably good interpretation... But oh dear...

Personally, I think it may work a little like bags of holding. Just smaller.

Showing 286-300 of 495