ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87916
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

whoever got the best pokemon would rule the world they way they liked it...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If Pokemon actually existed...

Then the army would declare war and kill them all.

Seriously, it won't be like in the cartoon. I mean, how would the police feel if a gyarados rampaged through a city? And remember, pokemon aren't invincible.
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

well Pokemon isn't stupid/obnoctious like Billy and mandy >.> but if Pokemon existed in this world we would probably be dead :S I mean they could turn on us and since they can shoot lightning, and poison us we wouldn't be a challenge lol.

Biohazard1005
Biohazard1005
56 posts
Nomad

Even though pokemon is really stupid i would have to pick Gyrados cuz hes a water dragon

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I used to play pokemon, but it seems as the older I get, the less fun it is.... Anyway, I would pick Lugia or Dragonight. They are both awesome!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Then the army would declare war and kill them all.

Seriously, it won't be like in the cartoon. I mean, how would the police feel if a gyarados rampaged through a city? And remember, pokemon aren't invincible.

Come on now, imagine if Pokemon was the kind of animals we had in this world, instead of the real animals. Imagine living in a world of the same kind as depicted in the anime, with tournaments, travelers, breeders and so on... Actually it wouldn't be that different. Humans are adaptable critters.
And there is solutions to rampaging Pokemons... You know, they have trouble with them in that world too...

Why are so many of you saying it would end horribly?
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

We'd have to catch'em all!

To put them in a zoo and make their lives miserable!

haYnguy
haYnguy
30 posts
Nomad

i'd freak the hell out and jump off a balcony...PETA would be even bigger bitches with Pokemon to worry about...

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I would capture a blaziken and walk around with it letting it unleash hell unto my enemies. I would also combine double kick and blaze kick and sky uppercut and fire punch for deadly combos.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

if pokemon existed, we would be doomed. it would be nice, but there are 50 million team rockets out there, it would just be bad for both of us

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Seriously like Captain_J_Sheridan said, we would put them in Zoos. Everyone would want to see them, so naturally us sheep would trap them and then put them in zoos. Rich people would pay high prices so there precious little daughter could have a Pikachu. If Pokemon actually existed in our world, it would be nothing like the game.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

That would be awesome, if it was like the game.

However, as OctoberSnow said, people would eventually ruin it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Try to imagine if it wasn't that they suddenly became real... More like, oh, that's just normal everyday animals. Everyone's dogs would be Growlithes and Arcanines, little girls would be begging their parents to get a Ponyta or Rapidash rather than a pony/horse, we'd have Luvdiscs and Goldeens in aquariums and get stung by Tentacools instead of jellyfish...
Am I the only one who's able to imagine living in a world where Pokemons are instead of normal animals?

gregs1
gregs1
1 posts
Nomad

If pokemon were real then id rule the world because i wouldnt obey the dodgey rules id beat the shit out of the trainers and rob them

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Above is why the entire world is corrupt.

Showing 16-30 of 495