ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87921
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Poochs because somehow I think many would choose them for indoor pets. Growlithes are firepoekmon, and a happy/hyper puppy could easily start a fire by accident. Mightyena would be used as a outdoor pet too, guard dogs? But yes, Growlithes and even Arcanines would be nice pets.
Oh lulz~ Happy puppy is happy to see you, happy puppy singes you by accident~
Gives a new meaning to when your dog has an "accident", no?

*flags theone's comment*

Anyways... Choosing from starters, I'd definitely take a Charmander or a Treecko... Lizard creatures<3 Not that anyone cares. :P
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Yeah some of the pokemon that are cool to have as a pet are lizards. But i would recommend water pokemon.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, my internet happened to misconnect, so just lost the post.

What pokemon would you choose if you had a chance.

Okay, bad one here... I will try again. Pidgey at first. I like that creature, and its evolutions even more. Living in the country makes the difference, you know?
Fire types are my favorites, though. Hot tempered just like me. Rapidashes and ponyta for the noble creature they are.

And that was very fast answered. Will now be a little sad, the long long post was lost, and laugh a little over the merit thing. I cannot write merits.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'd totally go for a Politoed eventually... But as a starter... If not living near a pond, Poliwags aren't easy to get.

But Treeckos~<3 They're pretty and patable (scales are VERY petable).

Why is it lizards, frogs and insects I'd go for? I feel like a little boy entertained by woodland creatures...

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

There is nothing bad about lizards. And also i know what you mean Cenere. But just try to get a merit and lets not get off topic.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Next possibility:

You all know about the shiny pokemon? And the dark and light and... What would stop a breeder from actually changing the colour of a pokemon? Just a little? Pokemon have different colours in the first place, why not breed for a deep golden colour on Goldeens, instead of the orangy red?

And more children stuff:
For biology they go to the pond to catch yanma and study the polis. The children also insist on seeing a whishcash in the pond, but the teacher do not think it is possible in a pond that small.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

If pokemon were real, the world would be pretty screwed up.
Dragonball stuff would be real. (that'd be cool)

oolino
oolino
23 posts
Nomad

POKEMON!!! u say the show sucks YOUR WRONG its my favorite program i have seen every episode and all movies. just kidding games are great but tv program not if pokemon exist it would be awesome!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...I would try to enact my dirty fantasies (not bestiality). Eventually, I would give that up and become part of the poke-police force mainly because I suspect that there would be A TON more unwanted enterings of the body/murder/school killings/robbery. I mean really, pokemon would immidiatly be turned into war machines and killing spree machines. poke-police and poke-military would be absolutely NECASSARY.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Wow, I'd love that... And I'd love to start off with a cinderquil... anyways if it was how it was in the beginning it would all be good...
Also, I'd love to become a trainer... and wouldn't it be fun to watch team rocket blast off again... *sighs and falls into the endless pit of my poke-imagination*

The_Winner
The_Winner
136 posts
Nomad

I dont like the t.v shows but the games are good and i have completed every game so far that i have which is yellow, blue, red, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, fire red and almost completed diamond version but I cant complete it without Leef Green and Pearl. Anyways, pokemon in real life would awsome cuz if there is anyone you hate you could use flamethrower and kill them.

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

I'd go on a homicidal rampage and I'd kill all the pokemon. I will use:
Shotgun
Rifle
Glock
A torch we have with an extention so its like a flamethrower

But, how do I kill pokemon will walking? I guess if pokemon are real I'll use a purple flying elephant!

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i would alert the army to bomb their leader like luigia or ho-oh or something

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, what just happened.
If pokemon existed = you were born and raised with pokemon. Not something that just happened. Please, seriousity or at least some imagination. If you do not like pokemon, then be glad this is only thoughs.

I have different thing so say.
I do not think pokemon would be used as war machines. They are living thinking beings, and as much as human loved to make war, most pokemon would leave the humans be, and just be pokemon. Yes, I am ignoring stuff like the pokemon wars and the 8th movie, but essentially pokemon would be used as war machines no more than human soldiers are.
Kamacaz. Why, oh, why would you do something that would get you arrested and put in jail for? Killing spree on pokemon would be the same as trying to kill all animal. Poaching is illegal, and some places punished with death.
And pokemon "leaders"? Lugia is the beast of the sea, a guardian of the balance between the elements. Ho-oh is a bird of good luck and a healing flame. I would think that the closest to "leaders" would be Groudon and Kyogre since they are ancient, and do rule the water and earth. But they are no more leaders than Meowth is. Each little group of pokemon have their own leaders, a flock of Charizard might follow the oldest or strongest among them, while Pikachus would be led by a Raichu. Rapidashes' leaders would be old mares, the one who know where the best feeding grounds are.

So if you have nothing to add, then go find another place to get your AP.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

(1001st post, yay)
I'd think herds of Rapidash would be led by stallions rather than mares?
Anyways, adding to what Cenere said by mentioning Politoeds - kings over the Poli creatures.

But seriously guys, be a little more constructive...
And The_Winner, don't you think it would be extremely stupid to kill people like that? Even in our world you can get hold of a flame thrower of some sort and kill the people you hate, but it is very much illegal, and wouldn't be any less so in a world with pokemons.
Somehow I doubt you people who say stuff like that would even be allowed to train pokemon, let alone be good at it... Fail.

Showing 61-75 of 495