ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87920
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

If they existed, I'd go kill myself because I hate Pokemon!

Lol jk about the "I'd go kill myself" part, but I do hate Pokemon.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Sweet dude I would have like a pikachu and mewoth and squirtle lol they all rock.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Am I the only one who's able to imagine living in a world where Pokemons are instead of normal animals?

No, not at all.
Waking up to the sounds of Pidgey in the morning, the poochyena growling at the postman, and maybe, if you live in the country, big herds of tauros running across the field.
Okay, being beaten up by that annoying kid with his dad's machoke in school would be hell, and the only thing you could think of would be being old enough to start your journey. Or, if it should be annoying, having your parents to deside if you should or should not. Remember, taking a break from school is serious business too. Maybe you should wait another year?
On the way home you hear screaming from one of the odd restaurants, because a flock of rattata is eating the flour. And you see the raticate laughing in an alley.

Remember that pokemon is somewhat intelligent, more than our world's animal.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Lol, beautiful story Cenere.

I could imagine... although there would be no meat... because people wouldn't want to eat pokemon D=

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Remember that pokemon is somewhat intelligent, more than our world's animal.
Which is exactly why I like the concept so much~
*shoos all those people thinking humans are superior due to intelligence*
CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

hmm... wonder what pichachu must taste like... pretty stunning i suppose.
anyway i would gather a band of warriors, hunters and ninjasoldier, and then go on a complete killing spree to reinvent the uninteligent animal...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, pokemon eat pokemon. I think that food is - grown in labs or something; artificial food, anyone? Anyway, the pokemon world is superior to our world when it comes to mechanics. They have machines to heal up pokemon, potions to heal burns, pokeballs for holding/storing real living creatures without it getting hurt.
I do not think they eat pokemon (anymore), but some might. Gourmet food, exotic food... And again, only most pokemon are intelligent. Remember Magikarp? Not the brightest little fish. If it only were more than scales and bones.
On the other hand, I think some pokemon eat humans too, so fairness?

More story:
The silent rain fell over the dark and lone forest. Most of the pokemon had already hidden away, but still a few Tauros stood on the grassy plain, and felt the cold rain fall in their thin summer-pelt.

HellSpawn
HellSpawn
44 posts
Nomad

I would sh*t a brick if pokemon were real.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Lol that is kind of funny. But my answer is running away or go to space.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, what if you had lived with pokemon all you life, Champion10? If it was part of your everyday life? Would you still run and hide?

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I will try to catch one or still go to space.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, going to space is your dream of life...

Next scenario, everyone:
You and your friends are out looking at insects (because insects are cool, as long as they are smaller than you, or in a safe distance). You catch (read: trap) a caterpie with a net, and observes it trying to get free (meanies).
Ordinary child doings, right? As long as no one pokes at the beedrills nest.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

champion10 goes to space.
champion10 encounters a wild Rayquaza.
Rayquaza us ... Okay, I don't know where I was going with that...

Love your little descriptions, Cenere.

Btw, Magikarps are commonly eaten... I think Tauros too, and Miltanks gets milked...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

He would end up in a battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys...

I bow to you.
And Rapidashes riden, Rhyhorn crashes into cars...

"Man eaten by crazed persian"
I am such a child believing in this...

"Nice little Ponyta, nice little..." The kid came closer to the frightened pony pokemon. It reared and ran, whining when it felt the ropes closing around its neck. It blazed for a second, pure instinct, but when the ropes did not break it reared once again, struggling to get free.

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

That would be pretty cool. I would fly around on a Charizard. Or I would surf with Lapras.

Showing 31-45 of 495