ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87919
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Alright then i will catch some pokemons then do not use my name with any pokemons though.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Religions would be based on pokemon. The legendary pokemon would be shown in stone plates, and scientists would argue if the pokemon really exist. Sightings of Kyogres would be known around the would, and so would sightings of Raikou and other legendary pokemon, but few would believe in them.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Well what pokemon would you recommend getting Cenere?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Depends on the person you are, right? Many kids living in the country would start out with a common - pet. A Poochyena or Pidgey, something close to them. Maybe a Ponyta or even a Tauros if your parents are breeders, and you know how to handle them.
City kids would end up with the common starters, and depending on the region and the trade-ability you would have between 1 and 12 pokemon to choose from.

Later on, the people with the 'gottacatchemall' mindset would try to capture every living thing, though others might have a theme, and would grow more connected to the pokemon. They are just as much friends as pets and something to fight with, and some might refrain from using pokemon in fights.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sorry champion10, I didn't mean to mock you or anything. Just pointing out there would be Pokemons out there to.

Cenere has put much thought into how such a world would be~

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

That is ok Zophia i know you didn't mean it. And Cenere then i will chose a mudkip in that case. Also i am not a kid.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

If there were pokemon here, there would be no need for gas!! O_o

every car would be electric, and we would use electric pokemon to charge them! NO GAS PRICES!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ninja'ed...
Using pokemons for other things than fighting is just fun~
Have them around the house and such~ *reminds people of the Mr. Mime living with Ash's mom*
So many purposes, really~
And the fires started on accident by fire pokemons wouldn't be too hard to put out with enough water types around~

Why a Poochyena, though? It's a hyena? Wouldn't Growlithes be more common as pets? Puppy pokemons they are~

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

That would be very gay.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

What? No one is aroused by my idea?? I'm hurt <=(

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

That would solve the gas problem but i will rather fly with a pokemon.

gamemasterboy
gamemasterboy
35 posts
Nomad

who cares pokemon is for nerds

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And Cenere then i will chose a mudkip in that case. Also i am not a kid.

Saying kid is just being very very general. I apologize. Mudkips are great choices, really. If you lived nearby a pond or any fresh water resources, those would be a common pokemon, and one easy to underestimate. They look cute, but will be brutal in a battle, and (as we know from the series) natural gps's. And they pwn fire pokemon.

Poochs because somehow I think many would choose them for indoor pets. Growlithes are firepoekmon, and a happy/hyper puppy could easily start a fire by accident. Mightyena would be used as a outdoor pet too, guard dogs? But yes, Growlithes and even Arcanines would be nice pets.

theone: that was not very constructive.
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

You should use your long writing to get merits man. And you still have not answered my question i think. What pokemon would you choose if you had a chance.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

who cares pokemon is for nerds

rofl if you aren't then why are you here??
Showing 46-60 of 495