ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87943
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

if pokemon were real....insead of ppl doing killing sprees with guns theyd be using pokemon and then theyd kill their self so you have a blood thirsty level 100 w/e running around......

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

wed all be dead IF THEY DID DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH giant drigans and dont get me started on SQURTALS lol u guys r all nerds for even liking pokegay

Oh, I did not know we had five year olds on this site.

If pokemon was real i'd be putting a loaded M16 into my mouth.

You want to borrow mine?

if pokemon were real....insead of ppl doing killing sprees with guns theyd be using pokemon and then theyd kill their self so you have a blood thirsty level 100 w/e running around......

We have already been around that. Pokemon afre intelligent, and wold probably not help psychotic people. And a bloodthirst pokemon would probably have to be put down/going to a very secure Asylum.
Orclegion
Orclegion
30 posts
Nomad

Oh that would be bad, what if they formed a army, they basically have the power of tanks. They are mainly like house pets with super powers.

Yeah, and they'd dominate us!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I still wonder why so many people only read the opening post plus maybe the first page... Seriously...

We have already been around that. Pokemon afre intelligent, and wold probably not help psychotic people. And a bloodthirst pokemon would probably have to be put down/going to a very secure Asylum.
Pokemon asylums... Oh scary. I wonder what roleplaying games would be like in such a world.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I wonder what roleplaying games would be like in such a world

So very cool. So many more races to play as (in a realistic enviorment), and being able to play with your pokemon.

why so many people only read the opening post plus maybe the first page

Because they are not real users on AG, but spammers and the like that only care for AP.
jacko1996
jacko1996
27 posts
Nomad

if you think about it it isnt that bad of a game

jacko1996
jacko1996
27 posts
Nomad

but the idea of pokemon is starting to get over used

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

So very cool. So many more races to play as (in a realistic enviorment), and being able to play with your pokemon.
Awesomeness.
What would the fantasy genre be like with creatures like that? *yes, I always ask questions without ever reaching an answer on my own on this thread*

@jacko:
I think you failed to notice what this thread is about... And you managed to spam by double posting. - - Oh well, just remember to read what the topic is about and put all you want to say into one post.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What would the fantasy genre be like with creatures like that?

Oh, look! An elf!! And what about those "animals" that have absolutely no powers!! They must be purely fantasy...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh, look! An elf!! And what about those "animals" that have absolutely no powers!! They must be purely fantasy...
Exactly what I was thinking~
Would unicorns and dragons even exist in the fantasy of a pokemon worlds inhabitants, or would Rapidashs and Charizard/Dragonites be enough?~
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

They would have substitues.
A pure white rapidash, its flames a clear light blue. Its eyes are gentle and blue.
A great red charizard, biggest anyone have ever seen, its flame like a forest fire, lying on its treasure.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ahhh~ Like legendary versions of the normal wildlife. That's actually pretty awesome. Kinda wish my RPing group were more into pokemon, this could be fun~

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It is just adjustments, nothing to worry about, really. Half of the pokemon are legendary in one way or another.

RoflNinja
RoflNinja
30 posts
Nomad

if they were real, ide catch them all

Sex is a crucial component to the Kyle Gass Project. Now drop and give me one cock push-up.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Felines

Not my art, but look at that! That makes pokemon more believable, right?

Showing 346-360 of 495