ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87939
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

my favorite pokemon has to be entei

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Then they start trying to create the ultimate pokemon by mutating... and the world explodes.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I would hatch thishttp://www.lugia.us/media/art/chib/shadowlugia2.gifand then he would become this and I would kill all of the other Pokemonhttp://www.animeoc.com/shop/images/tcg_pokemon_shadowlugiajumbo_l.jpg

hockeyboy55
hockeyboy55
2 posts
Nomad

ya if pokemon were real people would get way outta hand with them. sure it would be kinda cool but seriously, come on.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Sorry, here is a much better picture of him fully grown.http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/wallpapers/xd_lugia_1024.jpg

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

it would be great i could sleep on a snorlax and go everywhere with a growlithe

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Pokemon blows but I would choose Mewtwo or however you spell it. I don't really care. He starred in the first movie as the strongest pokemon alive and he could own any other pokemon with his 3 fingers alive... He could pretty much own Shadow Lugia with his fingers but it would probably be a good fight... But classical ole' Mewtwo Tha Pokeman! Wow I sound like a nerd.. Lol. Pokemon sucks dont forget it

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I wonder why people seem to not read the posts about how it would be with pokemon. As a natural thing of your existance. An Legendary pokemon would be, well, legendary, not something you see everyday, not something all people actually believe in. Almost non would know about the mewtwo experiments, really, only the still living scientists, if there are anyone still living.
Chibilin has the right point. They are a natural part of the world. And snorlax would be nice to have and sleep on, I agree.

XxdarkrikuxX
XxdarkrikuxX
2 posts
Nomad

if they were real, i would go for a charizard, ill burn mah skool down to hell!!! and burn some idiots

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Why are you not doing it in real life? Why would a pokemon help you do something criminal? Burning some idiots might take their lives, but threatening them should be safe. If they do not have water pokemon, because they live near a pond.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

If pokemon were real hell would freeze over.... XD

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

wow, it would be just like the cartoon/games, only with INTENSE amounts of gore. The pokemon would probably destroy the human race withing a week.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Why should humanity and pokemon be unable to coexist? Both are intelligent beings, and pokemon seem to be peaceloving creatures.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes, but I remember (from when I was a tiny little munchkin) that pokemon are almost NEEDED to do whatever their masters say. There are no evil pokemon, but evil trainers sure! Again, I'm pretty sure there would be a law saying that you have to be 21 to own a pokemon as a pet, and then there would be some naysayers saying "NO POKEMON FIGHTS!" then there would be riots, people would be mistreating pokemon like any other animal. Human's would disect them to see where they get their power. Polotics would go outta whack, and war would be ALL over. Or at least depending on what place has most pokemon.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Pokemon does not have to do whatever their trainers tell them. Sure, there is no evil pokemon, but the affection between a trainer and a pokemon can be great enough for a pokemon to do the bidding of the trainer. The trainer will be happy, if it does what it is told, and if the trainer is happy, so is the pokemon.
And for the rest of it. Yes, humanity is evil, probably. But for this to work, pokemon and human should have been part of the same world since, well, since the beginning of time.
The world of pokemon is a brigther place, with humans accepting and being able to coexist with other intelligent beings.

Showing 106-120 of 495