ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87928
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

... I just thought of pikachu custom mouse-traps. . . .LAWL. I would want to start off with. . . . .CHARMANDER (that is the basic right?)! The though of having a giant flying orange dragon is just plain awesome in all ways! Even if it is kinda pissy. . .

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

well i think it would be pretty cool to see

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I have one thing to say here.

So, I heard you like Mudkipz.

And I don't mean that in a trolling way...

...oh heck, yes, I do. May the administration forgive me for this! *prostrates himself on the ground and kowtows repeatedly*
rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

If they existed then I'll capture them, train them and use them for emergency in our house like electricity, fire, leaves, wind and water.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But Strop! That sentence is NOTHING if you don't spell it liek! D:
X) Trolling us, are you?
I need to get back to the rest of the forums instead of just stalking this thread...

See, rafael_marc22 has the right view on this. If we didn't have the technology of the pokemon world but only the actual pokemons, we'd definitely use a lot of them for practical purposes.
Mareeps store electricity in their wool - yeah, all the electric pokemons would definitely solve our oil problem...

Okay, weird question. How much CO^2 does a Pikachu produce?

Aaaanyway... Go back and read Cenere's little story bits.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

How much CO^2 does a Pikachu produce?

How much CH4 does a Tauros produce? 8D

Seriously I agree though, Cenere has the right idea imo.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Cenere has a really cool interpretation of how a world with pokemons would function - pretty detailed.
Must get him back on here and write MORE! *pounces Cenere wherever he is atm*

Oh, and...

... I just thought of pikachu custom mouse-traps. . . .LAWL. I would want to start off with. . . . .CHARMANDER (that is the basic right?)! The though of having a giant flying orange dragon is just plain awesome in all ways! Even if it is kinda pissy. . .
Omg... Pikachu mousetrap... I think it would more be Rattatas, though. Pikachus seem to prefer forests, and honestly they look more like chinchillas or squirrels than mice...
and yes, Charmander is the basic. And not all Charizards are pissy, though I dare say they're probably all hot tempered. Being fire dragons and all... *clings to frog pokemon*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*kicks frog pokemon in the face*
BLASTIOSE FTW! lol. I forgot all about the rattata's. . . .I wonder what pokemon horror stories would be. . .
and then, the homicidal machamp took his 4 axes and decapitated 9 children! So jimmy, that's why you go to bed instead of play outside during the night. AND POKE-BIBLES!
And groudon said: "Let there be fire! Fire! More fire! BURN! BURN!"
ROFL, I LAUGHED TEARING UP when I made these.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Dusklops, Duskull, Misdreavus, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar... And there are quite a few more ghost pokemons, so I think they'd be featured in the horror stories.
And lol^^

But don't kick mah frogs!!
They will hit you in the face!
http://staropramen.pokemonindigo.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites/062.png

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

poliwhirl looks cool

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*get pounced*

For the random: Pokemorphs. It is a bit off topic, but this section seem to show how it would be, if you were helped by pokemon. Firepokemon for grilling/burning food, electric too, and so on.
Having trouble with sleeping? Try a Snorlax and Jigglypuff combo. It will make you fast asleep.

Pokemon Horror Stories, huh? Would that be for pokemon or about them?
Tiny drops of rain began falling as the couple ran to the small cabin. Their car had been crashed by a tree nearby, when a lightning bolt had struck it, and they were miles from any help. [...]
The young woman gasped as her husband was lifted in the air and flung against the wall of the cottage. She too felt the icy touch he had mumbled about all night, and she too felt it get more tight around her chest. She gasped for breath, but the nearly invisible hands closed their grap around her. [...]
All that was seen in the clearing was mist, and eerie smile hanging in midair. Then it stuck out its tongue and disappeared.
It only wants to play.

Something like that?

jackson77
jackson77
37 posts
Nomad

Sadly all the 5 yr old responces are annoying that people give. This is someone who likes pokemon. Dont hate someone who likes them, it was made for a reason to be loved.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Thanks, but that was a little off topic? Looks a little suspicious with all the replies you have given in most of the topics...

Forgot last time: Bibles? Well, religions based on the pokemon, mainly the legendary (that is why they are legendary), but also 'normal' pokemon. Because things can be learned by watching pokemon. More on that topic later, maybe?

buckyboy
buckyboy
11 posts
Nomad

DONT EVEN SUGGEST THIS! i going to have nightmares now.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Why? Because of the three feet long spiders? Well, at least three feet.
Or the snakes? All the very big creepy creatures, the ghosts... All those?
Or because you do not like pokemon...?

Showing 91-105 of 495