ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33710
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Anyway, if the writer doesnt want to do it why doesnt he give it over to someone who does

...It would be more polite to ask the author of the story themselves, but...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate you all!
Take over my story will you????!!!!!

*Runs away screaming*

I'm not sure what to make of that!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oo..... Why do I have the feeling of people staring hungrily at me...
Mentorso! Come back! I want story, please??

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

I just meant that, if he doesnt want or have the time to do it. Then someone else can. i was not trying to take over the story or try to force that on him. I rather him/you do it infact. Its to far along to really mix the styles of writing anyway. I just thought if you red that it might give you a ..boast. =)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

*wlks in picking up mentorso and cenere and carrying them back to every one else*

Ok, well.....why dont you update it anymore mentroso? I mean I loved the story, and so did others!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

"Well, what do you want?" asked the archiver for the second time. "Oh, uh, um, oh right! We want some info on a guy." replied the ever spacey fst. "What kind of guy?" asked KR, trying not to fall asleep. "Serial... ghoster..." *suspense*. KingRyan was now awake "Oooh, wow. Does that mean that there's gonna be a story?" "umm... you sure that he can help us?" skater was being skeptical. Fst ignored skater "Well, today, I was practicing my shots and a ghoster came around. He might be buying more property, or bringing in new spammers!" fst addressed the archiver. The archiver sat slowly back into his overstuffed (too soft) chair, and slowly sunk farther in. "What did he look like?" KingRyan was starting to regret sitting down, and then asking the question the question which he had just asked. He figured that if fst gave a description of the man, then he would have to look in some sort of file, which would almost definitely involve standing up. No chance. "He was sort of tall, really awkward looking and he had long brown hair." King Ryan thought about this. "Only 18 ghosters like that." Skater looked away, annoyed.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well Mentorso all I have to say is its about time.I'm glad you finally got back to this project,and I like the newest entry.I just hope you continue this story further.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Teeheehee. Funny stuff.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

It's just because we all want MOAR

I do want my mommy! lol, kidding.

Great job mentorso! I miss you, your not on alot anymore. O well.....But I like the stroy, though you make me sound rather smart with those big fancy adjectives!
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, the story is nice. =D Now can you add me into it?

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Hey, i got an idea:
Could i be the serial ghoster? Plus i got long brown hair XD.
Great story, keep it up and don't throw it in the trash!
Alright... soo umm... Yeah. K, but srsly could i be in it? If i'm not the serial ghoster i could just be this other guy... Yeah...

Ogt2

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I do not think you should ask if you could be in the story. That would basically be like asking Carlie if you could be a mod... Let the story flow, it is much better that way, instead of interfering.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Great job mentorso! I miss you, your not on alot anymore. O well.....But I like the stroy, though you make me sound rather smart with those big fancy adjectives!

Aaah, don't worry man. I still think you're an idiot.
That's what you wanted to hear right?

stroy????
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Wee, I missed out on that piece but saw it now!
*waits for continuation, hoping it won't be too long*

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Aaah, don't worry man. I still think you're an idiot.

I will.....uh.....take that as a complemint....yeah.....
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah good work with the story, keep up the good work!

Showing 136-150 of 162