ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33756
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Very good, A very good idea, keep it up.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

So Fst6 quit? Interesting...sad to see another leave...another good member lost to the pages of time...

Me? Die? Never...I never leave, I never die....

KingRyan

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, fst6 is back, so no worrys okey dokey?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

FST6 quit? That sucks He was a big part of the story, are you going to leave him in there?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Haha, I like this story thing. I hope to see some new faces in the story.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

hm... no update in 3 days?

whats wrong? you got writer's block again?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

you got writer's block again?

What's "writer's block"?
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

its where writers cant think of what to write, or they cant think of ideas.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh...
Man, where is he/she? I want more stories. :3

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

King Ryan had a house, and an office next door. He pretended to update things in the office, and loved doing so. He was sometimes forgetful and sometimes wistful (randomly) about updating the wall of the "archive". He would occasionally say things to fst6 like "I miss that old office (archive) of mine. I always wonder what happened to it." At that point, fst6 would usually mention to the archiver that the office still remained next door. The archiver would then (usually) plod out of the house muttering curses about his forgetfulness.
Today, fst6 and skater were on their way to the "archive". fst6 had gone to the archive the other day and had reminded King Ryan about the existence of the archive. fst6 figured that (most likely) King Ryan would be in the archive/office updating weeks of missed materials.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

King Ryan had a house

OMG! NO WAY!

lol, any how i like it, not to sure why there going ther eyet, but still good!
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

wow, man, you really need to work on your typing.
I already explained! (or is it too long)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Ah, I like the story, it's kinda hard for me to understand but then again when do I ever get anything crystal clear the first time through?

I'm also glad this isn't a generic storyline following 'actual' AG history, that gets boring after the first time XD So yeah, gratz on being original and creating your own story =D
I [i]still[i] don't understand it as well as I should....ah well! Back to the 1st Page, again, and probably a 3rd time too.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Heeheheheehehee....

Funnny....oh...and the Old 'Office' disappeared when the Beta site died...so annoying!

*plods off to update archive....*

KingRyan

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

yay an update! very good work...i liked it

Showing 91-105 of 162