ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33757
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hehe, Nice work, and I liked it too!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

hehe this is pretty good and funny as well.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I'm getting kind of confused now, it seems like there's one storyline over here, one over there, and one in the next country :S

It may be just me :P

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Oh, yeah, dude, it's totally all you, man.

Nah, I'm just kidding
right?

Lebuff
Lebuff
23 posts
Nomad

a story based off of users of AG I like this idea.Keep it going.I have yet to comprehend what is going on in the story too well.Like for instance were they in a city of some sort.What was the setting of this story?Anyways try to continue this story.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

@ lebuff- they are in the ag "community" i believe

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This is for Mentorso, for writing such adventures of AG. Not even featuring himself.

Tribute to the writer.

He sat down by the table once again, his eyes locked on the paper. Grapping the pen he let out a small moan, still playing with the thought of this.
He wanted so badly to write about thins, the great battles of AG. The rough paper under his fingers, the pen in his hand. And no idea how to start. He looked out the window, at the house across the road. It was still empty, but he had seen someone looking at it yesterday. It might be filled with life again.
Struggling with the need, the idea and the feeling of not being the right to write this. This epic tale. He was just a mere writer.
Twisting the corner of the paper between his fingers, he let his mind flow, play with the idea, grap it, and turned it into words.
The wind blew around the feet of the civilians...

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

King Ryan was indeed in the archive, sifting through a mass of paper. "What is it today, fst?" asked the archiver. Skater looked with disgust at the abysmal condition of the archive.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh joy, you resurrected it! I should read through this whole thread again...

You've seen Strop have adopted the idea of the AG town as well? It is awesome, all of it. Thanks for starting it!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i miss this thing man! I really wish he w9uld continue it, but if cenere has promision to....that's also fine with me.

abysmal

How can i look like that if I dont know what that means?

I know, I fail. haha
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Abysmal

Yeah, more from Mentorso! When I cannot get the fix through MWT, then I will get it here.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Where do I come in??

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Cenere, why do you like my writing so much? You're definitely better...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

mentorso123, while he may have what you think to be better writing.The story and ideas behind your writing.However they are conveyed,are still interesting none the less to many people including myself.So it makes me wonder.Do you plan on continuing this story?

Jeronimo
Jeronimo
53 posts
Nomad

why i aint in it?

Showing 106-120 of 162