ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33760
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Please make me go in the Chronicles of AG!!! Please.
I love it!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I'm back, remember me???

King Ryan was seemingly unfazed by the number of ghosters that fit the description given by fst6. He was also sleepy. While fst6 spaced out, skater stood there confused and exasperated, and King Ryan started to snore. "He didn't really do anything when I kicked him." fst6 spoke to no one. Skater looked at fst6 while King Ryan stirred slightly. "He didn't even try to follow us. It was really creepy." King Ryan looked up. "4 ghosters like that." fst6 looked back at King Ryan. "Why?" he asked. "These are the different guys." said King Ryan. "Some of them are less human than others."

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey Mentorso I didn't expect to see this revived,but its good to see that it has.Now if only I could remember and understand the plot a bit more...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*wakes*

What? Huh? Oh...its back!

I can imagine that I wouldn't be phased by four ghost profiles...for...the ghosts outnumber us all...

*snore*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nice to have you back, Mentorso. I have missed this thread.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

YEAH! More big fancy words makeing my idiocy look.....fake! I LOVE THIS THREAD!

*does backflips across room*

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Can I appear somewhere now? xD

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

FIRETAIL! STOP ASKGIN! HE GETS ANNOYED AND SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE!

...I mean,,,thats up to him.....

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

And anyway Firetail...if he put you in you would probably be like a rich guy in a house somehwere.

IESA20
IESA20
153 posts
Nomad

i love it! it sounds interesting enough to me!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Its back again?
In the rain?
What a surprise!
It amazes my eyes.

Mentorso is still here,
He may be near.
Thoad has compeition,
Try nuclear fission.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Um king ryan...

i dont think this is a poetry thread, but i dont know, i've never posted on it before.

Showing 151-162 of 162