ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33785
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I'm just messing with you KingRyan. I'll put you in eventually.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Sorry for the double post, but this thread will become a little more violent than "PG" allows, so...
I don't think that I have license to curse, so don't worry about extreme profanity.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well you have to be at least 13 to join the site,or at least by the guidelines you do.Anyways I think that depends on where the profanity comes from seeing as how this is AG.Is it going to be a flamer?

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Eh, a lot of people on AG are under 13! At least 2 in the top ten are!
Anyway, not flaming. Exclamations.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I can't think of any reason why there would be a large amount of profanity otherwise.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I wasn't really planning on being particularly profane. Maybe a little violent, but I think that most of you can handle that.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

*sniff* No update yet? *sniff* Why not!!!! *crys*

AdamL
AdamL
11 posts
Nomad

Question, Will my user name change affect how you have done this?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Haha, the story is getting better.

Still waiting for another update

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

This segment is dedicated to fst6

While walking away, fst6 said to Skater "I saw him in the paper." "He's supposed to be a serial ghost user. He's got like 10 usernames, and is one of the most wanted." "Where are we going?" asked skater. Fst6 was leading the way, but skater didn't immediately recognize the route. "To kingryan." came the reply.
Kingryan was an archiver who had been in the city for an extremely long time, and was relatively well respected. He knew many things that had gone on, and could change his voice (accent). Skater figured that if they were going to kingryan, then this serial ghoster (as it was called) had been around for a while.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! The best character ever! Whoohooo! lol!

Haha....I am smiling...this came at the right time...(another rejection...grrr)...

Serial Ghoster....hmmm...

KingRyan

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I like it,and each person that is introduced is blended into the story quite well.I am quite impressed with your work so far.All I can say is good luck.

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

I like it alot, new entry is quite good!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

The best character ever

To bad you die.......lol jk.

Very nice, how long till fst6 gets booted out of the story now that he's quited....*sniff*
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wow I just found that out.I guess since he got to the top 10 he has no more goals in AG.Anyways I guess if mentorso wants to get rid of FST6 then he would have to improvise there.He could on the other hand make this based on past events.

Showing 76-90 of 162