ForumsWEPRGlobal Warming

933 211137
zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i dont beleive in global warming because i think that it is so gradual that by the time it is dangerous the next ice age will counter act it

Does any one else have any views or opinions about that?

• 933 Replies
IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

Global warming is real

Actually, if you want to be politically correct, it's climate change now. They figured out the Earth isn't heating up, so they changed it so that they could still manipulate the public.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

1) I love how you criticise wikipedia for being an invalid source and then go get your graph from wikimedia, essentially the same thing.

2) I also love how, on the very same page of your graph was this one: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ⦠Change.png showing how in the long term, what we are experiencing right now is different.

You asked me for a graph i gave you a graph didn't I?

And you said you had PROOF well wikipedia isn't really proofish, again you asked for a graph and i got you one.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

You did get me a graph. One that is by your own standards, inadequate.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Well global warming could cover the earth with water,Because the North pole and south pole melts and increases the level of the water

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Especially the Air condition

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

You did get me a graph. One that is by your own standards, inadequate.

I said it wasn't absolute proof and didn't mean you won..?

because the government wants YOU to go out spending ur monies on energy efficient light bulbs and power saving microwaves while they r out there burning millions of tons of fuel on tanks and helicopters and junk, and even the purpose of the war in Iraq has faded from the view of general public

Being energy efficient is the individuals job, not the governments.
IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

I agree with you 100%, but the government doesn't. That is why they are trying to pass cap-and-trade. It makes it so that way you get taxed based on your "carbon footprint". It's actually a very interesting piece of legislation. Google it, you'll be AMAZED.
LethalScout
LethalScout
39 posts
Nomad

Sure it's not the governments job but it could be. Think about it. The sun wont go out for about another 5 billion years and the sun controls the wind and the tides. If the government were to build wind turbines, solar panels/concentrators, and tidal power systems, and maintain them, not only would jobs be made. There would be unending energy and the government could sell the energy to get rid of the national debt. And then there would be world peace and happiness for all and blah blah blah blah..... sure its a pipe dream that probably won't happen because it would be called communist and Marxist-Liberalism and not make it past the senate, but the government is a strong force that could help the environment greatly.
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Lethal Scout dont grave dig a old thread.Its just dead so you need to let it go.

LethalScout
LethalScout
39 posts
Nomad

good point

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

[quote]Lethal Scout dont grave dig a old thread.Its just dead so you need to let it go.

well ive read just bout 5 topics on aliens today, but lets just let this one go. Even though i think it was the greatest hoax put on the american people, and world, ever

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

hehe i cant get the quote thing rite

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

2 year old topic kick.

shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

2 year old topic kick.

Doesn't make it any less of a world issue.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

it does mean dead topic.

no1 is activly busy whit this topic on this forum for 2 year (and a half if you read back) some people that wrote here i havn't seen for the last month or so. (since i posted here 1st.) they probably left this forum meanwhile.

Showing 886-900 of 933