ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454427
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think the giving out of the prize is supposed to wait until after the Tournament is actually, ya know, completely ended.

well ya I wasn't originally even planning on asking until it was all done with,but I got too curious and impatient.I do realize that of course.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

No, no, stop, this is getting completely out of hand...do you realise that capsicums are...large and knobbly?

Ooops...Skater might enjoy it...it has to be painful....
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

-Once there was this city in a country in a world. It looked like this did. Was like this was, just with plenty of people. The Tower was used as a prison for mental patients with - a history.-
"So what's the lady got to do with all of this then?"
-Nothing. Nothing at all.-
"Where did she come in? ... Maybe..maybe I should just let you talk..."
-Mm.. Well..-
"Hmm, that's not a good sign."
-Hmm..? We might be seriously in trouble now...-
"You might as tell me what trouble. Forewarned is forearmed after all."
-She is different now... I wonder...-

Laws of...
Down the Tower the Lady crawled, her body a black blob with coloured glimpses. She was laughing maniacally, feeling the stolen power rush inside her. It had been easier than she had hoped for, and if she could find the right way... Her soldier, herself would be powerful, too powerful for them to stop her.
The power rush blinded her momentarily, but she had the control still. And would be until it was fully transferred. Almost on the ground she killed off the gathering monsters blocking her way. The new abilities thrilled her, they where easy to control, easy to focus, easy to hold.
"Stop your evildoing! I arrest you in the name of McNeely and Armor Games!" She looked up, her vision a blend of colours. A being? Oh yes, they had survived, all of them. Who was that one again, the one stupidly trying to get her attention? She looked through her memory, stopping all other actions to search for the information.
The being seemed triumphant for some reason, moving closer, its hands on a black object. Another being, one of them, tried to stop it, but a sudden movement from the one with the object made the other fall over with a weird sound. Another creature, "dragon" her mind told her, made a hissing sound at the object holder, and lifted the fallen one before moving back to the group of dumbfound beings.
Out of nowhere another creature charged, clawing at her with every natural weapon it had.
It hurt.
She hit it with a spiked tentacle of black, slashing, burning, hurting it. The group stopped what had seemed to be the prelude to an attack, but the object wielder kept moving forward.
If she just could...
But there seemed to be little information left, and she did not need it anyway. All she needed was the knowledge of the soldier.
She thought for a second to use the being with the object, but there was surely someone better. Of course it had survived, they all had... And it seemed to be their leader.
She observed the being march forward, looking important, triumphant, even... strong. Shifting the black blob to a humanoid shape, she held forward a hand to the being as it stood before her.
There was sounds from the group, another being clad in black had separated along with a smaller companion, &quotrey". The commotion made the leader turn its attention away for a mere second, enough.
The other hand grasped its throat and grasped for its life-force and strings of being.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

YEAH!!!!!!!!

...Wait, this is all bad stuff....why am i chearing! AHHHH!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Naww, it is shorter than I hoped for...
Oh well, at least some of the contestants are actaully featured (more will be).

It's not all bad, Skater! Oh... wait. It is.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

DOOM! They're all gonna die!

Well, actually I bet they are so awesome that they'll win this. I guess this is the last fight then? I predicted the ending actually, I saw some TV show had an episode a lot like this... But that's besides the point.

Wow, this is getting interesting. But who is going to join a (possible) second one? Why would you enter knowing (OOC) that your character is going to be absorbed if they wins? I guess I must watch and wait.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

@Destor:
You really think I would use the same tricks twice?
Besides, the request has been that the next one should be humourous, most likely opposite of this one.

I still need to get permissions, though, so people who does not want their character in a story, well, tell me?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Cen, feel free to use ding. I want him here still anyways. lol

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Cenere you do not have permission to use...oh wait that wouldn't work out very well now would it....uh never mind.Just go with whatever you were doing before....yeah.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

!!!

Holy crap, you're working it in. Amazing!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Umm use my characters?????????? I don't know....

This kinda reminds me of Deltora Quest...in the last book of the Third Series when the Librarian chick is a monster....

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Holy crap, you're working it in. Amazing!

Of course, we needed two things in this: Strop trying to be a hero (and fail), and Strop being mean to Kai.
And of course Nerg trying to kill the Lady > >..

Cen, feel free to use ding. I want him here still anyways. lol

Of course, it is just rewriting this, really. It would be nice to have the people who got to the finals, and probably some of the others as well.

Cenere you do not have permission to use...oh wait that wouldn't work out very well now would it....uh never mind.Just go with whatever you were doing before....yeah.

I have the permission to (ab)use your characters any way I like it, as long as it is in the context of the MWT stg.
Now, I would like to know if I could use them in the rewritten version as well.

Umm use my characters?????????? I don't know....

Well, at least Charlie would be nice?

This kinda reminds me of Deltora Quest...in the last book of the Third Series when the Librarian chick is a monster....

I read those books too long ago...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Using Charlie is fine...I don't know what happened to my other character...she kinda died...

The End...

Delairi struggled as the ink pulled her in...the mangled words grasping her legs and arms and holding her down. She gasped for breath as they forced their way up her nose and into her mouth and eventually into her lungs.

Suddenly the word receded and she lay on the hard stone floor, panting for breath. She knew their was no point trying to escape, it would come for her soon.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

KR, you know, Delairi is among the other contestants, right? She is part of the group, and will probably be featured in the next part of the chapter?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm some how this thread ended up on the second page of this forum section.Not exactly something I have seen before.Anyways...

I have the permission to (ab)use your characters any way I like it, as long as it is in the context of the MWT stg.
Now, I would like to know if I could use them in the rewritten version as well.

what do you mean by rewritten version.Did you change your mind about some things in the story that you want to change or something?Anyways you had my permission from the start,and I was joking before when I said that,if its not obvious.It wouldn't make much sense for the winner to not even be featured in the story now would it?
Showing 1531-1545 of 1813